Hero Chip selling or exchange

I have been playing the game since shortly after it was released. After playing for so long and having so many heroes released over the course of 3 years, I’ve ended up with thousands of hero chips for heroes I’ll realistically never use, with Genie being the hero I have the most chips for.

I wouldn’t mind being able to just SELL the hero chips, but that isn’t an option for some reason. If we can’t sell the hero chips I’d propose some way to exchange the hero chips of one hero, for another.

This could still implement the existing system for hero chips, mainly referring to getting a hero you already own and instead receiving 7-30 hero chips.

I don’t know if anyone has already brought this up but it’s been bothering me for at least a year now. Any thoughts?

You’re sleeping on one of the hidden OP combo heroes.

1 Like

Really? Everywhere I look for strategy Genie is one of the lowest ranked heroes on the tier list. Next highest chips for me I think is Mike, just the rng from diamond crates I guess

Genie + Ariel or Timon = free instant +50% Attack Speed for your entire team as soon as battle starts.

2 Likes

Also, it is very advantageous to have lots of hero chips for heroes you won’t use. What you do is this: give the useless hero a mod. Use hero chips to increase the mod to +11. Then, give that +11 mod to a hero that you will use at a cost of 25 hero chips of the useful hero. Pretty soon, you’ll be hoping to have lots more hero chips for useless heroes.

3 Likes

Is that how the mods work?!? That’s awesome!!

The only problem with Genie is that he lack survivability :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: but with mods, that can be fix. Use armor and reality mods on him :hugs::hugs::hugs: I don’t use Genie but he has quite good red skill

About Mike, his red skill is even better when you max it. He needs to be put in a scare team though

What I want to say is, decide who is good or bad on your own. If they work for you, they are worth invested in :hugs::hugs::hugs:

It always was. I used that on many many occasions.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney