Hero concept: Hannah Montana

Maybe you’re thinking. “Rlly? R u mad or somethin?” But it’d be kinda funny/weird if she make it, considering that Megara made it and she’s absolutely a non-combat hero but they set her a skillset. So, let’s see if Hannah has a chance:

Role: Support/Control

Position: Back

Star Level: ★★

Trial Team: Blue

Unlock Cost: 30 Hannah Montana Chips

Quote: “I know changing can be scary, but it’s a part of growing up. It’s how we find out who we are and who we’re gonna be.”

• she has no basic attack as well

Skillset:

White Skill: The Best of Both Worlds

• Hannah performs a concert pose making some fireworks rock back and has two effects.-

♪ Passive: gives all allies a shield, energy increasing and more chance of perform critical hits.

♪ Active: gives all allies speed, skill power increasing and more chance of dodging attacks.

Green Skill: Confident of Pop

• Hannah sings with her mic and causes 3 different effect to the nearest enemy, it can be stunt, turn into an ally or blind.

Blue Skill: Butterfly Fly Away

• Hannah takes out her guitar and plays a short melody that heals for x seconds the ally with less HP, including herself.

Purple Skill: Mom’s Ankle

• Hannah receives more x amount of extra energy with every attack

Friends: Miguel Rivera and Jessie (these two fit too well)

Friend Disks:
• MI (Level 80)
• JE (Level 95)

• Miguel can use Serenade easier with Hannah Montana cause she makes notes above her when she uses The Best of Both Worlds, Confident of Pop and Butterfly Fly Away.

• So if you feel curious of this post, I can’t blame you, so it seems very odd if you can figure out Hannah to be in the game.
2 Likes

Ivan from the Disney Russia movie last warrior.
The panda or snow leopard from Disney China do documentary.
Mogli from mogli legend of the jungle.
Some more ideas you would like :wink::joy:

1 Like

Thats a bad idea ( post 20 )

Okey yes its a really weird idea, but a good concept.

2 Likes

I don’t know how a disk with Miguel would work if she doesn’t have a basic attack since he doesn’t do any damage either…

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney