Hero concpetsts

How do make a hero concept and a post to the game I need so help with some tips love fromCEOFDRIP

Here’s how you do it!

First: Type the name or character of your concept! You can do quotes that the character says and then put their names in!

Then tap on category on the top right corner.

You can either do Hero Wishlist, or Creative Corner Hero Concepts
Make sure your concept isn’t a dead concept

Take a screenshot of what your character looks like, or if you are good at drawing, go thumbnail Marker or any other digital Art Software! Tap on photos, then your photo pops up!

See?

Put the name of the character on Top of the photo, so we know the name of it!

After that, type in “skills”.

The Main thing to create skills, is it has to be about what and how it can relate to In the movies! The important thing is you have to name and explain your skills!

Then, put your friendships in, maybe try to do a friendship that relates to the main concept character you’re doing!

Add the dialogue in too, And the name of the mission! Eg: Simba and Nala+ Kovu and Kiara: For the Cats!
And explain or describe what they’re going to do!

do a different mission name for Meg+ Kovu and Kiara

Then do animation! You can do them before the skills, or after the concept!

Don’t forget to put in: Quote, How much stars it’s gonna be when you unlock (maybe 1 Star?) and also This is important don’t forget the position, no forgetting the Coloured Team! A character from the same movie as a character has to be on the same team! Red, blue and Yellow, those are optional! And also do the BIO! And the Roll! Damage? Tank? Support? Heel?

Then press “Create Topic”

1 Like

I would highly recommend reading this guide for some really good advice on how to make a concept, as well as looking at both others’ concepts and in-game skillsets to get a better understanding of skill synergy.

Thank you so much for the help

I did read it

Your welcome

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney