Nemo’s role

• Support
  • Control

0 voters

And Dory and hank’s role

• Damage
  • Tank

0 voters

And i need help with Nemo’s purple skill.

Ideas for Nemo’s white:

• Nearby allies have a % chance to soak with their attacks
  • “Fish Slap” reduces the max HP of hit enemy
  • Enemies that damage Nemo are soaked

“Bubble” isn’t unique in the slightest, it’s just torn out of EVE or Flynn
“Fish Slap” is insanely UP. Other characters have executes, triple charms, invincibility, max hp increases, and Nemo does some damage and has a very minor stun which likely won’t affect the battle at all. Maybe rework those skills entirely?

1 Like

Ok :neutral_face: just say it’s UP it needs to be reworked. Not “rework those skills completely”

It’s actually kinda rude…

Do you even like my skillsets @PawpsicleSticks or @The_Ambassador ??

1 Like

I like your skill sets!

1 Like

Thank you @Wave9Nut

At least someone does

2 Likes

You’re taking it the wrong way. This is meant as constructive criticism. I’m saying maybe put a little more thought into them and not cut and paste a Frankenstein hero. One thing that helps me is writing down original ideas on a piece of paper, for example having a purely passive white skill. Playing other games is also a good source for unique ideas. Another option is to reverse the effect of another hero’s unique ability. Something to keep in mind is tenacity and level differences, meaning a 3-second stun would be useless on anything 3 levels higher. A good thing to avoid is purely damage skills, as they make for a bland hero and lack originality. I posted a general guide for each role a while back, I’ll go dig for it and post a link.

EDIT: The link in question

2 Likes

You never answered my question

Do you like my skillsets @PawpsicleSticks

It wasn’t the best, but that’s why I’m trying to help. :wink:

1 Like

Just because this post marks the 100th reply on this topic, I thought I’d open up a poll for possible new characters for us to brainstorm about. What I’ve considered doing is gathering a small team of good concept writers who are interested in making a single concept by multiple people, as a way to maximize the quality. So instead of many, mediocre concepts, we can put our heads together to make many high-quality concepts.

• Mulan
  • Ratatouille
  • Emperor’s New Groove
  • Gravity Falls
  • Big Hero 6
  • Lion King
  • Inside Out
  • Cars
  • UP
  • Princess & the Frog

0 voters

Feel free to ask questions if it’s a bit confusing!

2 Likes

I’ve decided to make some concepts of my own!

Joy

Joy is a ☆☆ Support hero
Entrance: The Tube from headquarters comes down from the sky and drops Joy down. She lands on her feet with a smile.
Victory: A Joy Memory orb falls down from the tube she catches it and looks at it grinning
K.O.: A Sadness memory falls from the tube she catches and falls to her knees on the ground and cries

White Skill: Happy Times
Passive: Instead of a basic attack Joy ‘Charms’ the furthest back enemy every 8 seconds for 3 seconds.
This has a chance to fail on enemies above level_.
Active: Joy Applies the affect ‘Happiness’ onto the ally with the least HP for 2 Seconds.
This has a chance to fail on Allies above level _.

Green Skill: Energetically Joyful
Joy and All Allies with debuffs have there attack speed increased by 250% for _ seconds, the amount of seconds is also the amount of Energy Joy gains.
This has a chance to fail on Allies above level _.

Blue Skill: It’s ok to cry
The first time Joy is K.O.ed she revives with ___% of her original starting health and the affect ‘Hapiness’ and ‘Invincibility’ for 4 seconds.

Purple Skill: Healling Happiness
Every Single Time Joy applies ‘Happiness’ to her allies before she Uses her Blue Skill, is the exact amount of seconds all of her allies have ‘Happiness’ after she Uses her Blue Skill

Friendships:
TBA

Happiness: All damage is reduced by 50% and turned into Healling (If you are Invincible and Have Happiness at the same time, the damage you would have received is reduced by 50% and turned into Healling). (Example: A Brute Creep deals let’s say 100 damage every time they hit Joy, so when Joy Aplies Happiness to herself she heals 50 every time the Brute hits her)

2 Likes

I really like your concept but I feel like having 75% of damage come back as healing is a lot and would make him impossible to kill

I’ve always wished for Hiro’s group to all be in the game! Can you imagine how cool Honey Lemon or Wasabi would be!! That whole squad is amazing! And I also am waiting for Mulan and Mushu to be in the game as they would both be fantastic! I think a cute duo would be Mushu & the Lucky Cricket

2 Likes

who confessed to not being lucky, anyone believe it? ANyone?

1 Like

This is going to sound more rude than I mean it to be, but . . . What? :laughing:

Are you talking to me or??

Yeah, sorry :joy: I was kind of like, “What?” while reading because of a lack of context.

the lucky cricket says it is not lucky while on the mountain after Mulan is exposed as a woman and Mushu reveals that he was not sent by the ancestors. This information was not taken kindly by Mushu…who abruptly then accused the horse (who he thought was a cow) of being a sheep.

2 Likes

. . . I’m blind . . .

If they were a duo that would actually make a really good quote! “What do you mean you’re not really lucky!?!?” Plus the part about the horse (I don’t really have the exact quote memorized though)

1 Like

Mushu: The truth is, we’re both fakes. Your ancestors never sent me, they don’t even like me…

Cricket: lays down on helmet sobbing and squeaking

Mushu: What! picks up cricket What do you mean you aren’t lucky! You, Lied to me?

cricket nods

Mushu: looks at horse And what are you a sheep???

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney