Hero Forum/Creativity Forum

Why do so many people put Mulan and Mushu in the same hero? :expressionless:

3 Likes

Concept to fill in the Toy Story roster.

9cbb5d6ea3a7beacd7e7c72eb1487348
Hamm, :star2:, Tank.

“Pardon me! I hate to break up the staff meeting, but – they’re here!”

Basic Attack: Hamm headbutts an enemy.

•White, Evil Doctor Pork-Chop: Hamm does a headbutt motion, swinging his black bowler onto his head, turning him into Evil Doctor Pork-Chop. His massive ship flies over the battlefield. When it passes over the enemies, it drops a red barrel of toy monkeys onto the enemies, stunning for four seconds and inflicting damage over five seconds. Normal Damage.
•Green, Flip a Coin: Hamm tosses a handful of coins at the furthest enemy, dealing X damage and draining 50 energy from targets. Normal Damage.
•Blue, Self-Reassurance: Hamm heals himself for X HP and regains 250 energy.
•Purple, If I Had A Nickel: Hamm gains X Basic Damage every time an enemy disables him, or an ally disables an enemy.

:black_small_square:Entrance: Hamm waddles into the fight, mumbling.
:black_small_square:Victory: Hamm smiles wildly, chuckling at defeating the enemies.
:black_small_square:KO: Hamm is knocked into a sitting motion. His cork then falls out as pennies and quarters spill out onto the ground, clacking loudly. As if things can’t get any worse, Hamm loses his balance and falls on his back.

2 Likes

Honestly, I don’t know. Some people have their Mulan concepts victory animation with Mushu running up on het shoulder, so that’s a possible cause.

I personally think that they should be separate heroes.

I’m gonna continue my Inside Out Concepts!

Sadness

Sadness is a ☆ Control Hero

Entrance: Sadness floats in on her cloud, her cloud dissipates and she lands on the ground.
Victory: Sadness waves slightly at the place the enemies used to be.
K.O.: Sadness cries.

White Skill: I Ruin Everything!
Sadness gets on her cloud and floats above her enemies and Cries for 5 seconds
Dealing _ Damage and Inflicting ‘Soaked’ for 3 seconds.

Green Skill: Do you want sit down and Talk about it?
Sadness moves over to the front most ally and sits down for 2 seconds and completely fills their Energy bar (This ally cannot do anything for those 2 seconds)
Damage dealt by this ally has a _% chance of inflicting 'Soaked

Blue Skill: Stay inside this Circle and Read the manual
Sadness draws a circle around the Enemy with the highest health which confuses them for 5 seconds sadness then reads the manuals taking _% of the enemies Energy.

Purple Skill: Like the Movie where the Dog died?
Every time Sadness or an ally successfully inflects ‘Soaked’ Sadness’ attack speed is increased by 50% for _ seconds.

Friendships:
TBA

Soaked originally invented by @Prince_Aamir

2 Likes

Don’t say you want Mushu as a separate one :joy:

1 Like

Here he is separate.

Mulan :star2::star2::star2:
A Frontline damage
“Ancestor hear my plea help me not to make a fool of me”

White: Dragon cannon
Mulan plants a cannon in the ground and lights it and it blasts through enemies dealing fantastic damage and stuns them 5 seconds.

Green: Sword counterattack
Whenever Enemy Tries to Crit Mulan, she Dodges it and slashes an enemy with her sword dealing 75% of the damage of the critical damage.

Mulan can only Dodge/Counterattack every 10.0 seconds.

Blue: Graceful as a woman
Mulan has 30% Chance to Dodge
She gains X energy whenever she Dodges

Purple: A cricket for luck
Mulan has 50% chance to crit.

Friendships

Merida, “Lady weapons”
-increased basic damage
-Mulan’s Max hp increases by 3% per star whenever she Dodges or Crits

Gaston, “Life as a man”
-increased skill power
-Mulan has 120 Starting energy and 10% Conservation per star

Li shang :star2:
I don’t have a quote
A Frontline tank

Basic attack: Li shang slices a enemy with a sword

White: Let’s get down to business
Shang increases his and his ally’s attack power and speed by 50% and increases his Armor by X

Green: Retrieve the arrow
Shang shoots a arrow at an enemy making allies target it for 10 seconds.

Blue: strength of a raging fire
Li shang’s basic attacks deal true damage for 1 second.

Purple: strength and discipline
Shang’s attacks ingore armor and decreases the enemy’s max hp by X hp

Friendships

Stitch, “The dark side of the moon”
-increased basic damage
-retrieve the arrow deals 5% of enemy max hp per star

Hercules, “be a man”
-increased max hp
-the strength of a raging fire burns 0.5 seconds longer per star

2 Likes

Cogsworth,:star2::star2::star2:, Support (Damage in 2nd Form)

“Can I help it if I’m – T-t-tense!?”

Basic Attack: Throws a pair of scissors at the enemies.

•White, Tick-Tock:
:black_small_square:Passive: Every second, Cogsworth’s minute hand ticks clockwise to the next number on his face, starting at 1, and circling through 1, 2, 3, and 4. Cogsworth’s white skill varies in effect depending on what number it is on when his skill triggers.
:black_small_square:Active:
-1: All allies are immediately healed for X HP.
-2: All allies are given 300 energy.
-3: All allies are given a shield for X HP.
-4: All allies have one negative debuff removed, and giving them immunity to that debuff for the rest of the wave.
•Green, Staff Organizer: Cogsworth directs the frontline allies, giving them a 25% chance to dodge attacks for five seconds.
•Blue, Head of Household: Using his strong intellect and observation abilities, Cogsworth slows a random enemy for five seconds when an ally uses their white skill.
•Purple, Tally Ho!: When Cogsworth goes under 50% HP, he changes into his castle battle uniform for the rest of the battle.

He immediately heals for X HP and charges through the enemies, damaging them. Cogsworth now attacks with a pistol for the rest of the battle for his basic attack. He also gains 33% increased attack speed and an extra Y Basic Damage.

Lumiere, Serve Together, Stay Together
°Minor Bonus: +X Max HP
°Disk Ability: “Head of Household” stuns enemies for 1 second. +1 second per star.

:black_small_square:Entrance: Cogsworth runs to the backline, dusting off the glass door covering his pendulum.
:black_small_square:Victory: If he has not already equipped his costume, Cogsworth swings on his blue cocked hat and laughs comically.
:black_small_square:KO: Cogsworth’s clock unexpectedly rings, making him vibrate and fall over, raising his face to reveal an annoyed expression.

3 Likes

I briefly remember this show. But for the concept, you did fine, but it still could use some constructive criticism.

While this could probably be said for some of the skills in my concepts, I don’t see why the white skill deals damage. The health bonus from it makes sense, he’s just flipping a key, which shouldn’t really have any combative interaction on the enemies. Maybe a Basic Damage or Defense buff to allies?

Blue skill is a big no-no. 75% damage reduction would make him practically impossible to take down. The best heroes have their weaknesses.

So, okay job overall.

Hook-Hand, :star2:, Damage.

“Go. Live your dream . . . Your dream stinks. I was talkin’ to her.”

Basic Attack: Hits an enemy with his hook.

•White, Not The Nose!: Hook winds up and punches the closest enemy square in the face, dealing X damage, stunning for three seconds and dealing knockback.
•Green, Bad Man Smell: At the beginning of every wave and when Hook goes under 33% HP, all enemies take poison damage over seven seconds.
•Blue, New Hook: When under 50% HP, Hook gains +X Basic Damage and +Y Armor.
•Purple, REALLY Bad Man Smell: In addition to poison damage, all enemies are Scared for nine seconds on the activation of his green skill.

20190505_091431
Attila, :star2::star2:, Support/Tank

“. . .”

Basic Attack: Hits an enemy with iron tray.

•White, Cupcakes Are Sublime: Pulls out a tray of fresh cupcakes, making all allies invincible for three seconds.
•Green, Taste-Test: Eats a cupcake, increasing his Max HP, healing him, and charming the closest enemy for four seconds.
•Blue, Cake Toss: Hardly chucks a cupcake at an enemy, dealing X Damage and slowing them by 80% for five seconds.
•Purple, Gentle Giant: +X Armor. +Y Improved Healing to allies.

:black_small_square:Entrance: Walks onto the battlefield simply.
:black_small_square:Victory: Takes out a tray of cupcakes, with wavy steam lines coming from the cakes.
:black_small_square:KO: Slips on the ground, landing on tbe ground. A cluster of muffins drops down on him, comically splattering him with frosting.

Tangled_-_Vladimir
Vladimir, :star2::star2::star2:, Tank

“. . .”

Basic Attack: Punches an enemy.

•White, Love From Above: Vladimir picks up Shorty (The drunk little cupid guy) and chucks him across the battlefield, dealing X damage to all enemies and Blinding them for six seconds.
•Green, Brute Headbutt: At the start of the wave, Vladimir rams himself helmet-first into the enemies, damaging frontline enemies for X and stunning them for five seconds. Stun may fail against enemies above Level Y.
•Blue, Flaming Tankard: Vladimir picks up a large wooden barrel and lights it aflame with a torch. He then rolls it through the enemies, dealing X damage over five seconds.
•Purple, Heavy-Hitter: When Vladimir is slowed, he deals extra damage depending on the slow for five seconds. (Mad Hatter slows 50% for 8 seconds, Vladimir deals 50% more damage for the next 5 seconds.)

3 Likes

Some more concepts. I used @PawpsicleSticks’s Invasion boss concept topic for concept inspiration for a few designs, so I want to thank you for that.

Oogie Boogie, :star2:, Control

“One more roll of the dice ought to do it! . . .WHAT!? Snake Eyes!? – Eeeleven!”

Basic Attack: Chucks a pair of dice at an enemy.

•White, A Matter of Fate: Oogie rolls his dice, Scaring all enemies for seven seconds and dealing one of the four effects to enemies:
:black_small_square:All enemies are dealt damage and stunned for five seconds.
:black_small_square:Oogie gains X Skill Power for the rest of the battle, +50% attack speed for seven seconds.
:black_small_square:All enemies are dealt true damage for 10% of their Max HP, and Cursed for 6.5 seconds.
:black_small_square:All enemies have 250 energy drained and are set on fire for five seconds, dealing DoT.
•Green, What A Sight: Whenever any enemy tries to Scare or Study Oogie, they are Scared for five seconds and dealt X damage.
•Blue, Insect Snack: Oogie swallows a glob of bugs, increasing his Armor and Max HP for the rest of the wave.
•Purple, My Bugs! My Bugs!: When Oogie is defeated and his seam splits open, his bugs run across the battlefield, Scaring all enemies for ten seconds and slowing them by 33% for six seconds.

:black_small_square:Entrance: A pair of dice rolls onto the battlefield from the left side of the screen, which rolls snake eyes. Oogie then walks in, smiling devilishly, picking up the dice d laughing.
:black_small_square:Victory: Laughs evilly, tossing his dice, similar to one-handed juggling.
:black_small_square:KO: Oogie looks horrified, with glowing blue threads lining his mouth. He then splits open, revealing an Oogie-shaped mass of bugs and worms. The mass slouches over, like Hades being KO’d.

Dr. Facilier, Cardplay
°Minor Bonus: Heals for X when damaging a Hexed, Frozen, or Stunned enemy.
°Disk Ability: Oogie’s basic attack has a 25% chance to freeze, Hex, or stun for three seconds. +5% probability per star.

Will add more concepts/the second friendship tomorrow.

4 Likes

Soooo what movie is this…thing from??

2 Likes

Nightmare before Christmas, same as skellington and sally.

2 Likes

I want to watch this sooo bad. But I was like:

"Lets watch Nightmare Before Christmas! :smiley: "

And they be like:

“No.”

annd I be like:

"…okay :neutral_face: "

1 Like

You should really watch it! It’s great.

2 Likes

I love this idea I’m even named after him

1 Like

Thanks to Coward Whisperer for helping me with this!

Pete

Pete is a 1 star frontline tank.

Basic Attack- Pete swings a moneybag at the nearest enemy. Hits twice, melee attack.

Entrance- Pete walks in counting his money, then he looks up and sees the enemies and stuffs it in his pocket. He then slings the moneybag for basic attack over his shoulder.

Victory- Pete picks a coin up off the ground and continuously flips it. Infinite victory animation.

Defeat- Pete closes his eyes and falls backwards, dropping the moneybag.

White Skill- Belly Drum
Pete heals himself and grants himself armor and reality. His armor and reality cap out at X.

Green Skill- Toxic Puff
Pete smokes his cigar and blows a cloud of smoke at enemies, dealing them damage over time and blinding them for 7 seconds.
(Fantastic Damage)

Blue Skill- Sucker Punch
When an enemy in range is about to use a skill, Pete slugs them with a heavy punch, dealing damage and stunning them for 1 second. This will always interrupt the enemy skill. Pete can only use this skill once every 10 seconds.(Normal Damage)

Purple skill- Every last Penny
If Pete uses Belly Drum and cannot be healed for the full amount due to hitting his max hp, he will instead damage the nearest enemy for every point that wasn’t healed. The damage is reduced against enemies above level X.
(True Damage)

Friendships
Mickey Mouse
Toll Fee: Whenever an enemy is healed, Pete heals for 5% of that amount +5% per additional star.
+max hp.

Hades
Deal with a Devil: The first time Pete’s hp is reduced to 0, he uses Belly Drum to revive. After reviving, Pete’s healing is reduced by 25% -5% healing reduced per additional star.
+basic damage after reviving
+skill power after reviving

3 Likes

Please critique this. I want to make it the best I can!

I’m going to do so on my other topic, called C.C.C. You can refer to my response there :wink:

Ok I’ll move my concept over there

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney