Hero Forum/Creativity Forum

Oh that! Haha yes! Good catch, I forgot that one.
Mater-the-Vampire-disney-pixar-cars-2-25752728-288-288

1 Like

Well, the night’s still young. Now for a concept for a character unlikely to be added. It’s pretty hot.

hqdefault
Te Kā, :star2::star2::star2:, Damage.

“ROAR!”

Te Kā, an oceanic demon of fire and magma, is a backline damage terror who crushes her enemies with the power of blazing heat and lava.

Basic Attack: Te Kā throws a small fireball at an enemy. Her attacks deal splash damage.

Appearance: Te Kā’s lower half, normally shielded by the mountains of Te Fiti, is covered by large, black clouds.

•White, Boiling Blast: Te Kā forms a larger fireball inher gand, and smashes it down on the enemies, (in a motion similar to Ralph slamming his fist on the ground) dealing massive damage and causing them to take damage over three seconds. Fantastic Damage.
•Green, Pure Rage: Te Kā screams, Scaring all enemies for five seconds.
•Blue, Ocean’s Resilience: Every 5th attack to hit Te Kā heals her for X HP.
•Purple, Fiery Horror: Te Kā becomes invincible for one second when she is hit with a critical attack.

1 Like

SPOILER ALERT!!

Hmmm, idk about this one. It would make more sense to pick Te Fiti (spelling?)

As she is Te Ka with her heart back in place. This would make her a back line support :wink:

1 Like

I’m considering making a seperate concept for Te Fiti. Just because I felt like both of them deserved concepts. But thanks anyways :smiley:

Well,let’s take a look at Angelica!Angelica is a mid-support who puts a shield and a smile on the allies.basic:instead of a basic attack,Angelica waves her sword,making a shield.white:attack!:Angelica sends blackbeard to attack the enemies,dealing X damage.(true damage)green:clash of the swords:Angelica does a melee attack,dealing Y damage,and gives shields.(fantastic damage)blue:pride of the pirates:when Angelica is almost ko,she heals herself and her allies,once they are healed,Angelica waves her sword around her,making her invisible,also making her weakest ally invisible.Purple:time of the tidal wave:every time Angelica is waving her sword,all allies are immune to debuffs.basic attack is waving her sword making a shield.Entrance:Angelica boards down from the black pearl as she gets into position.victory:(like merida’s victory,but only shorter time.)puts her sword in the ground and grins.Defeat:Angelica drops her sword looking disappointed.friends:Jack Jack.baby of the pirates(disk)Jessie.kick up to me(disk)tia.mystics first(disk)Jack sparrow.is it love?(disk)

It’s honestly very hard to read.

2 Likes

No, he/she means this:

Please start using the enter key. I don’t even want to try to read this.

3 Likes

There is no enter key on mine!

On your what?
(20 characters)

Just use the small arrow. Or return key. They aren’t that hard to find.

You can also access the forums from pc. It’s what I do :slight_smile:

Wow!

Thanks,guys!(20 characters)

I’m a he. :joy:. Thanks for not assuming.

What about Jack sk. - te kā & hades - te kā

I really feel like just venting out sone concepts now that that other snag is taken care of. And, villains are just as loveable as heroes. So, a few exhibits of a variety of villains, well-known, or not as iconic.

Shan-Yu, :star2::star2:, Tank.

“GO! Tell your emperor to send his greatest armies! . . . I’m ready.”

The terrifying warlord of the Hun Army, Shan-Yu battles enemies with pure strength and violence.

Basic Attack: Shan-Yu gives a heavy, mighty swing of his sword to attack enemies.

•White, Brain and Brawn: Shan-Yu duels the closest enemy, inflicting Shan-Yu and the chosen enemy with “Dueling” (represented by an icon showing two crossed swords) for eight seconds. Dueling causes Shan-Yu to deal 50% more damage to the enemy, and stops the enemy from disabling Shan-Yu or gaining energy. Dueling will fail to apply on enemies above Level X.
•Green, Defensive Side: If an enemy deals an attack that exceeds 25% of Shan-Yu’s Max HP, he places his sword vertically to block it, negating all damage and giving him a shield for X HP. The enemy also receives decent knockback.
•Blue, War Cry: The first time Shan-Yu reaches 0 HP, he falls to the ground, he then gets onto his knees and raises his head to face the sky, giving a fearsome yell to Scare enemies for nine seconds. Shan-Yu regains X HP and continues fighting.
•Purple, Hun’s Violence: Shan-Yu’s Max HP increases by X and his Reality increases by Y every time an ally, enemy, or temporary ally (ex. Hiro’s megabot) is KO’d. Increase will not take place if the ally/enemy is above Level A.

Gaston, Angry Mob
°+X Basic Damage.
° “War-Cry” makes Shan-Yu invincible for five seconds. +1 seconds per star.

Hercules, Combat Motives
°+X Max HP to allies.
°Shan-Yu’s basic attacks heal his weakest allies if they are under 25% HP. If all allies are above 25% HP, Shan-Yu’s basic attack deals splash damage. +5% per star.

:black_small_square:Entrance: Shan-Yu slowly walks onto the battlefield. He lifts his gray hood off of his head to reveal his face to the enemies.
:black_small_square:Victory: Shan-Yu sheaths his sword and lifts out his arm for Hayabusa (his eagle) to perch on.
:black_small_square:KO: Pretty much identical to Mr I’s.

3 Likes

To answer your question, as Te Kā won’t be added, I didn’t take her concept as seriously, so I decided not to bother with friendships.

I personally think there are too many worthy options for concept-worthy villains. So, I did my best and brainstormed a list of options. Thoughts?

• Syndrome
  • Mordú
  • Bomb Voyage
  • King Candy
  • Doris (Meet The Robinsons)
  • King Louie
  • Doofenshmirtz
  • Cruella De Vil
  • Screenslaver
  • Lefou
  • Captain Phasma
  • Judge Claude Frollo
  • Captain Gantu (Lilo & Stitch)
  • AUTO
  • Yokai/Robert Callaghan
  • Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed (The Lion King)
  • Ernesto De La Cruz
  • Hans
  • Charles Muntz
  • Tamatoa

0 voters

2 Likes

Concepts for all villains who currently have votes. Screenslaver is just there to tie up ends with his friendship with AUTO.

AUTO, :star2::star2:, Control.

“I must follow my directive.”

Basic Attack: AUTO flips out a taser utensil, jabbing it forward, damaging the enemy.

•White, CO-CAPTAIN: AUTO aggressively spins his steering wheel frame, slowing all enemies attack speed by 50% for five seconds. Slow has a chance to fail on enemies above Level A.
•Green, Watchful Eye: AUTO’s red eye surveys the enemies, Studying all enemies for eight seconds. Study has a chance to fail on enemies above Level Y.
•Blue, Unfair Justification: AUTO shields himself for X HP for six seconds.
•Purple, At All Costs: The first time an ally is KO’d, AUTO’s basic attacks stun enemies for 1 second until the end of the wave.

Screenslaver, Viral Threat
°+X Skill Power
°AUTO now deals Fantastic Damage on basic attacks. “Watchful Eye” Scares instead of Studies. +5% slow rate to white skill per star.

EVE, “Superior Technology”
°+X Max HP.
° “CO-CAPTAIN” raises AUTO’s attack speed by 5% every time it is used. +5% per star. Lasts until end of the wave.

:black_small_square:Entrance: AUTO quickly ejects down from the ceiling, stopping himself a few feet off the ground, then turning to face the enemies.
:black_small_square:Victory: AUTO’s electricity stops buzzing on the end of his taser. He clicks it back into place, staying still.
:black_small_square:KO: AUTO’S taser goes limp as his eye slowly fades to black, with a deep whirring sound as he powers down.

Screenslaver, :star2::star2:, Control.

“Go ahead. Send your supers to stop me. Grab your snacks, watch your screens, and see what happens. You are no longer in control. I am.”

Basic Attack: Screenslaver stabs at the enemy with his taserstick.

•White, Do I Have Your Attention?: Screenslaver Hypnotizes the closest enemy for ten seconds. Hypnotized is essentially an upgraded version of charmed which increases attack speed by 50% and causes a damage effect over time. Fantastic Damage. Screenslaver can not be charmed or hypnotized by virus Screenslavers.
•Green, Find Anything?: Screenslaver yells at enemies, Scaring them for five seconds and inflicting damage. Fantastic Damage.
•Blue, Blinding Screenshot: Screenslaver flashes hypnotic patterns on his goggles, stunning frontline enemies for four seconds.
•Purple, Mind Over Matter: Screenslaver gains immunity to Scared, Studied, Blinded, Stunned, and Silenced.

Hiro Hamada, “Troubleshooting Session”
°Minor Bonus: +X Basic Damage.
°Disk Ability: “Do I Have Your Attention?” stuns enemies for .5 seconds after Hypnotized ends. +.5 seconds per star.

:black_small_square:Entrance: Screenslaver appears on the frontlines in a flash of buzzing gray static.
:black_small_square:Victory: Screenslaver activates lights in his goggles, staring forward frighteningly with taser in hand.
:black_small_square:KO: Screenslaver is knocked backwards on his rear, as his hood falls off to reveal the frustrated pizza guy.

Captain Phasma, :star2:, Tank.

“You’re a bug in the system.”

Basic Attack: Phasma fires a laser from her blaster at a midline enemy.

•White, Charging Slam: Phasma charges the enemies, reducing all damage taken by 80% for five seconds. She then fights with her silver spear for the next four basic attacks. Normal Damage.
•Green, Clear The Way: Phasma deals a heavy punch to the closest enemy, damaging them and shoving them back. Normal Damage.
•Blue, Field General: Phasma Studies all enemies for eight seconds.
•Purple, Impenetrable Armor: When Phasma is under 75% HP, she is invincible against every 2nd ranged attack to strike her.

Doofenshmirtz, :star2::star2::star2:, Control.

“Ah, Perry the Platypus. Your timing is impeccable. And by impeccable, I mean completely peccable!”

Basic Attack: Doof attacks enemies by blasting them with a smaller, laser-ray inator shown below.

•White, Behold!: Doof brings out an -inator on a wheeled cart. He gets onto the back and fires it at enemies, or a single enemy. There are ten possibilities of effects for this skill, each with a 10% chance to occur.
:black_small_square:1: Multiple enemies affected. Main target is frozen for eight seconds, nearby enemies are frozen for three seconds.
:black_small_square:2: Single enemy is stunned for eight seconds and dealt X Damage. Nearby enemies are stunned for two seconds.
:black_small_square:3: All enemies are silenced for five seconds.
:black_small_square:4: All enemies are blinded for six seconds.
:black_small_square:5: Main target is Scared for ten seconds, nearby enemies for seven.
:black_small_square:6: Main target is studied for five seconds, nearby enemies for three.
:black_small_square:7: Main target enemy is Hexed for eight seconds, nearby enemies are Hexed for three seconds. If the target is a ordinary creep with no white skill, they are dealt G Damage and stunned for five seconds.
:black_small_square:8: Single enemy is charmed for eight seconds. Nearby enemies are silenced for two seconds.
:black_small_square:9: All enemies have their reality decreased for the rest of the wave.
:black_small_square:10: All enemies are slowed for 75% for six seconds.
Fantastic Damage.

•Green, Lawn Gnome: Heinz throws a Drusselstein lawn gnome at an enemy. It shatters, dealing splash damage to nearby enemies. Fantastic Damage.
•Blue, Escape-Proof: Doofenshmirtz pulls out a remote (a black box with a big red button) and activates a trap. A glass box with breathing holes drops down onto the enemy, stunning them for four seconds and inflicting damage. Normal Damage.
•Purple, Self-Destruct Button: When Doof is KO’d, his -inator rolls onscreen and crashes into the enemies, exploding. This has five possible effects.

:black_small_square:1: Freezes two enemies for three seconds.
:black_small_square:2: Stuns all enemies for four seconds, inflicts damage.
:black_small_square:3: All enemies are Hexed for four seconds.
:black_small_square:4: Three enemies are charmed for four seconds.
:black_small_square:5: Three enemies are silenced for four seconds.
Fantastic Damage.

Agent P, “Evil Scheme”
°Minor Bonus: +X Skill Power, +X Max HP.
°Disk Ability: When the player clicks “FIGHT” to start the battle, a menu appears over Doofenshmirtz’s head. The menu includes a 2x5 grid with labels reading the 10 effects of his white skill. The player can now select up to five effects. These are tge only debuffs that will occur on his white skill, each with a 20% probability. +5% attack speed per star.

Genie, “Design Inspiration”
°Minor Bonus: +X Skill Power.
°Disk Ability: White skill heals allies. Weakest ally regains 10% of their Max HP for every enemy affected by the -inator on both white and purple skills. Lawn Gnome gives Doofenshmirtz a shield for 50% of his Max HP for four seconds. +1 seconds per star.

:black_small_square:Entrance: Doofenshmirtz stumbles onto the battlefield, brushing off his lab coat and grinning diabolically.
:black_small_square:Victory: There are too many options. :joy:
:black_small_square:KO: Doof accidently slips on one foot, landing on his butt. He comically sways his head back and forth with starry eyes as three tiny lawn gnomes circle his head.

Syndrome, :star2::star2:, Damage

“You sly dog! You caught me monologing!”

Basic Attack: Blasts an enemy with his zero point energy. Does not freeze enemies.

•White, Superpowered Explosive: Syndrome peels off a bomb device (same one he used to try and kill Bob near the waterfall) and tosses it into the enemies. The bomb explodes, dealing X Damage to all enemies. Fantastic Damage.
•Green, Zero-Point Energy: Syndrome points his finger to the sky, blasting a beam in the air. He swings it down to crash a large chunk of debris down on an enemy. Normal Damage.
•Blue, Flight Pattern: Syndrome flies into the frontlines of the enemy team, damaging them for X. Normal Damage.
•Purple, When Everyone’s Super: Syndrome and his allies heal for X HP when they use their white skill.

Screenslaver, “The Common Enemy”
°+X Health healed by Purple Skill.
°Syndrome deals 50% more damage to enemies that have used their white skill in the last four seconds.

Hercules, Familiar Faces
°+X Armor
°Syndrome’s basic attacks now hit random enemies. Every 7th freezes enemies for three seconds. -1 attack per star.

:black_small_square:Entrance: Syndrome flies into the backline, hovering on his boots. Syndrome hovers in the air while fighting.
:black_small_square:Victory: Syndrome clicks a button on his gauntlet remote, smiling at the enemy team.
:black_small_square:KO: One of Syndrome’s rocket boots conks out and bursts, causing Syndrome to spin out of control. He lands on the ground with a frustrated glare.

Yokai, :star2:, Tank

“You are going to watch everything you’ve built disappear . . . Then it’s your turn.”

Basic Attack: Makes a punching motion to shoot a bolt of microbots at an enemy.

•White, Crushing Bulk: Yokai forms a roughly hammer-shaped mass of microbots, smashing it down on the enemies. Fantastic Damage.
•Green, Robotic Shield: Yokai lifts his hand, momentarily making a small bowl of microbots around his feet. The bots collapse, giving Yokai a shield of X HP for five seconds.
•Blue, Stronghold: Yokai blasts an enemy with several ropes of microbots, stunning them for three seconds.
•Purple, Technical Reinforcement: Yokai’s green skill shield gives him immunity to disables. Yokai also gains X Reality.

Baymax
°Minor Bonus: +X Max HP.
°Disk Ability: 3 times per battle, Yokai heals for X HP over two seconds when he passes 20% HP.

Syndrome, “The Best Inventions”
°Minor Bonus: +X Basic Damage.
°Disk Ability: Yokai’s basic attack deals Fantastic Damage. +1 seconds of invincibility when Yokai KO’s an enemy. +1 seconds per star.

:black_small_square:Entrance: Yokai comes into the battle on a large pedestal of bots. He leaps off, landing it with his feet as the bots disappear.
:black_small_square:Victory: Yokai puts his hands together, microbots buzzing at his feet.
:black_small_square:KO: Similar to Frozone’s. Yokai attempts to force more microbots out of his hands. He ultimately fails, hanging his head.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, I forgot to set the poll to show who voted for whom. But, I saw that someone voted for Frollo. Enjoy.

claude_frollo
Claude Frollo, :star2::star2:, Damage.

“And He shall smite the wicked and plunge them into the fiery pit!”

Basic Attack: Frollo slashes an enemy with his sword.

•White, Hellfire: Frollo swings his sword forward, blasting the enemy team with fire, dealing Normal Damage and causing burn damage over four seconds.
•Green, Justly Proud: Frollo heals for X HP when using his basic attack.
•Blue, Minister of Justice: A group of Frollo’s soldiers charge through the enemies, inflicting damage. Normal Damage.
•Purple, Immortal Soul: Frollo gains X Skill Power when using Hellfire.

Hades, “Angered Flames”

:black_small_square:Entrance: Frollo stalks the battlefield, book in hand. He angrily puts the book away, grabbing his sword.
:black_small_square:Victory: Frollo gives a ghost of a grin.
:black_small_square:KO: Frollo goes on his knees with his head raised, identical to his ending high note in “Hellfire.”

3 Likes

Concepts which do not currently have votes. Just one for now, will probably add more later.

Ernesto De La Cruz, :star2::star2::star2:, Tank.

“Success does not come for free, Miguel. You must be willing to do whatever it takes to - seize your moment . . . I know you’ll understand.”

Basic Attack: Ernesto strums his guitar, damaging an enemy.

•White, Greatest Musician: Ernesto plays lively flamenco style music, stunning enemies for three seconds and raising all allies Basic Damage by X for six seconds.
•Green, Recuérdame: Ernesto plays a verse of Remember Me, raising Ernesto’s attack speed for four seconds by 50% and slowing two random enemies by 50% for four seconds.
•Blue, Whatever It Takes: De La Cruz’s basic attack has a 50% chance to silence enemies for two seconds. May fail against enemies above Level Y.
•Purple, Heaven And Earth: De La Cruz gains five seconds of invincibility when the first enemy is KO’d. All enemies also take poison damage for five seconds. Triggers once per wave. Fantastic Damage.

Mike Wazowski, On-Stage Antics
°Minor Bonus: +X Reality.
°Disk Ability: Purple Skill adds +10% of Ernesto’s Max HP to his total HP. +10% per star.

Hades, “Well-Told Lies”
°Minor Bonus: +X Max HP.
°Disk Ability: “Recéurdame” also damages the strongest enemy for 5% of his Max HP. +5% per star.

:black_small_square:Entrance: Ernesto comes spinning into the action, playing his guitar. He stops at the midlines, donning his sombrero.
:black_small_square:Victory: De La Cruz sinisterly drinks a shot of the drink he shared with Hector in his previous life.
:black_small_square:KO: Ernesto accidently drops his guitar. He then looks up with a comically horrified face, as a large bronze bell smashes down onto him from the sky.

ThumbnailCAHDA0RQ
Charles Muntz, :star2::star2:, Damage.

“You know, Carl . . . These people who uh, pass through here, they tell some pretty interesting stories. A surveyor, making a map . . . A botanist, cataloging plants . . . An old man, taking his house to Paradise Falls. Now that’s the best one yet, I can’t wait to hear how it ends!”

Basic Attack: Charles gives a mighty swing of his sword on the enemy. (I would have him fire his gun/rifle at enemies, but that’s a bit graphic for a Disney game.)

•White, Crushing Blow:
:black_small_square:Above 50% HP: Muntz brings his sword above his head and slams down his sword on the closest enemies head, KO’ing them by dealing A HP. Muntz will only use this variation of the skill if he is above 50% HP and the target is at or under A HP, and they are in melee range of Muntz. True Damage.
:black_small_square:Below 50% HP: Muntz attempts to use his white skill, only to have his back get stuck in place. He breaks through the constraint, gaining X HP and kicking the enemy he would target with the successful white skill. The enemy is dealt X damage, stunned for three seconds, and pushed back. True Damage.
•Green, Professional Hunter: Muntz Studies the enemy team for eight seconds. Study may fail against enemies above Level X.
•Blue, Scorching Lamp: Muntz takes out a lantern from his jacket and lights it. He then throws it at the enemies, dealing splash damage and causing burn damage over six seconds. Normal Damage.
•Purple, Adventure Is Out There: Muntz gains 50 energy when any ally damages a Studied enemy.

FRIENDSHIPS COMING SOON

:black_small_square:Entrance: Muntz walks onto the battlefield with his cane, quickly putting it away and ripping out his sword with a look of hate.
:black_small_square:Victory: Muntz smiles darkly, putting his sword away.
:black_small_square:KO: Muntz doubles over, dropping his sword and glaring at the enemies.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney