Hero Overview: Dash! | Bendy

Hey guys! Bendy here! I just came out with my latest Hero Overview for Dash! Really excited about it and I hope you guys enjoy!

Did I miss any tips related to Dash? Drop them down below!

If you would like to help with future tier lists by offering suggestions for changes, we now have a survey you can fill out anytime so that your responses are more likely to be discussed on the next stream! You may do so here: https://forms.gle/DGsG4gtFs5xXsaWQ8

If you don’t know who I am, Hi, I’m Bendy! I’m a YouTuber that primarily creates a wide variety of Disney Heroes content, from tips and guides to arena, coliseum, and war fighting! Come join the fun! Thank you so much if you watch even a few minutes of my content, it truly means a lot!

Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHGPXPUXGQSGcpFh00k7PSA

12 Likes

@TotallyNotDash You gotta see This

6 Likes

Bookmarked for Later!

1 Like

Yes! Everyone is using Dash because he deals a decent amount of damage. Would be great if he got a refresh. :grin:

1 Like

?!

He already IS broken. He doesn’t need that, and if something it’s called a nerf… Violet’s disk would enough, it just killed shields.

I would love that! Put him on the same level as the new heroes!

1 Like

That’s what he does below Red. Anything above Red and the damage he does increased dramatically. :woozy_face:

He’s actually at the same level as most of the new heroes when he has his Vi disk at 5 stars and Red Skill unlocked.

(Also, he actually got buffed around the very beginning of this game, so if he didn’t receive that buff, he’d be way different.)

4 Likes

Well, to be technical, he needs his red skill to be that top-tier powerhouse he’s capable of being.

I’ve seen a surprising number of Dashes who were in the red ranks but lacking his red skill; they weren’t very hard to defeat.

2 Likes

Fought you :wink: @TotallyNotDash

9 Likes

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…

:sob:

I suck at team making, lol. Congrats either way. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

The speed up is essential. Level 1 Red Skill Dash is good.
Maxed Level Red Skill Dash is astronomical. But so are many meta characters :man_shrugging:

1 Like

à quel point il est bon au niveau 135?

A ce niveau, je dirais qu’il est bon mais moins bon quand il est au max.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney