Hero Predictions ANNIVERSARY 🎊

Hello, If this is a spam and breaks the forums rules, sorry. This topics also an apologetic one. Anyways I will be doing Anniversary Predictions. So Thank you, and hope you all have a great year ahead (I don’t wanna get suspended too soon). I assume Flash is the 5th anniversary hero since his the 200th hero.

Current Anniversry Heroes
• 1st Anniversary 2019- Goofy
• 2nd Anniversary 2020- Minnie Mouse
• 3rd Anniversary 2021- Fozzie
• 4th Anniversary 2022- Daisy Duck

Prediction for anniversary

1. Flash (Patch Notes 4.8) or Mord’u 5th Year Anniversary (2023)
  2. Bruno Madrigal 6th Year Anniversary (2024)
  3. Isabela Madrigal 7th Year Anniversary (2025)
  4. Mayor Lionheart 8th Year Anniversary (2026)
  5. Prince John & Sir Hiss 9th Year Anniversary (2027)
  6. Sorcerer Mickey 10TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY​:tada::tada: (2028)
  7. Miriam 11th Year Anniversary (2029)
  8. Yen Sid & the brooms 12th Year Anniversary (2030)
  9. Classic Mickey Mouse 13th Year Anniversary (2031)
  10. Captain Lightyear & Sox 14th Year Anniversary (2032)
  11. Lightyear Zurg 15th Year Anniversary (2033)
  12. King Candy and Sour Bill 16th Year Anniversary (2034)

So…. This is fake, but ya know. Yeah

3 Likes

We already know he’s not.

No.

2 Likes

We have no idea what new movies and heroes will come out in the span of TEN YEARS. I do not want to sound like one of those “THIS GAME IS ENDING SOON” people, but we do not know how much longer this game will go on.

2 Likes

Flash is coming out in April. The anniversary is in May. This is already out of the window.

Putting aside the fact that pretty much none of these predictions have any actual reasoning behind them, there is almost no way DH:BM will last anywhere near long enough for ALL of these to happen because mobile games don’t have super long lifespans.

Sorcerer Mickey is already part of normal Mickey’s skillset…

4 Likes

Sooooooooo……yeah? Just for fun?

2 Likes

15 years?

I don’t think a mobile game can last THAT long. They can only add so much before they call it quits. I give DHBM three or four more years tops.

I don’t think that Flash will be the anniversary character. From what Samm implied, it sound like they have something special planned for Flash.

2 Likes

Super nervous and excited for this. Could either be really good or…. interesting.

2 Likes

Are you talking about steamboat willie Mickey? Because that was already a victory animation for Mickey.

2 Likes

No i’m talking about this mickey

1 Like

Mickey is Mickey and Mickey is already in the game.

3 Likes

2034?! No, I don’t think the game would last that long. PerBlue can only do so much, only limited to, say, 3 to at most 5 years.

But I appreciate the predictions though!

1 Like

He is already in the game…

1 Like

well talk about Merlock from DuckTales 1990 movie.

1 Like

So that means you are going to add even more heroes in the 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2030 2031 2032 2033 and 2034 correct

1 Like

Are you ending the game in 2034 for the last hero and anniversary

1 Like

we don’t work here and it’s an idea it’s not real, it looks like an idea…idk if it’s a spoiler

Wait flash isn’t the anniversary hero?

No… anniversary is next month.
And anniversary hero will have their special post, and will be in patch notes 5.0.

3 Likes

So next update 5.0 right

1 Like

No… next is 4.9.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney