Oh yeah I remember

Timon/pumbaa and stitches friendship campaign

Here we go

1 Like

Ok so Huey Dewey And Louie are the classic versions I hope it’d make more sense

…no the quote for them is from ducktales 2017

Considering the original one were more mischievous like the info says on there

And also when did the classic versions of them…HAVE SKATEBOARDS

…maybe these versions of the trio are from quack pack (god i hope not)

1 Like

Wait when did the reboot ones ride skateboards? They rode them like 1 or 2 times but that was really it

Also Quack Pack versions better not happen

2 Likes

Its either gonna be the original versions or(more likely) the ducktales 2017 versions

• Classic versions
  • Modern versions(ducktales 2017)

0 voters

Which version of huey duey and louie do you think that perblue is gonna go with!!

The skills in the white mention the brothers using a gun and bear traps whic versions off this trio known more to use these things? The qoute sounds like the 2017 were they are not mischivous as the original version is

1 Like

Classic are more known for Woodchuck guide book and bear traps when has the new rebooted ones used this sure Huey has the woodchuck guide but it says all 3 do this not just Huey, but still rebooted has not used Bear traps

1 Like

Wait what if it’s a fusion of both versions…???

Hope it’s the reboot versions, I like the fact they have individual personalities in that one…

2 Likes

But they’re a trio not individual characters in the game so that individuality kinda doesn’t matter

Yeah I know from a game standpoint it doesn’t, I’m just saying I like those ones more. It’d be more fun for friend campaigns, for a start

Maybe we’ll get the originals, but with reboot versions as an alt outfit? Or vice versa?

Yea pretty much Huey has the same design for both versions any way Almost

Ariel because the little mermaid 30th Anniversary is In November

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney