Hero Predictions

Well I guess Ariel is 30 also if she’s in the game will she just float like penny wise told me

1 Like

The next update is likely to come in September 6. Or if any new character is sign in will be August 30.

1 Like

There’s a reason I want the classic more because then Scrooge is gonna be his classic which classic Scrooge is way better than the reboot

But the new triplets are technically better with character development but Scrooge is better as classic pretty sure it’s classic tho because there’s skills 2 of them are woodchuck badges so it’s classic because the new ones don’t have any woodchuck badges except Huey but then it’s really just Huey while Dewey And Louie just stand there

Quack Pack SUCKED

Yah, hopefully Huey, Dewey, and Louie are in their classics or modern. Not the Quack Pack form…

1 Like

They are in their classic versions. Their active even says so

I’m not quite up to date with the reboot so if that’s exclusive to the classic version I didn’t know.

Shame that, I’m much more attached to the reboot personally (the original was kind of before my time and I’m enjoying the ongoing plot of the reboot), but if Huey, Dewey and Louie are in that heavily implies Scrooge might be too, and any Scrooge is good Scrooge

2 Likes

Except Bad Scrooge :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Which is bad Scrooge? Is there a Scrooge I don’t know about?

Classic huey duey and louie has a gun

1 Like

Baloo con skin de talespin :kissing_heart:

hqdefault

1 Like

Where did you find this

Here is the link @Pizzaplanet2008

From this site we can see its to soon to tell when bell and lumire will be added since they are not yet tested since they are not the list yet in waktaku

I hope Huey Dewey And Louie will be on all servers

1 Like

@Filadae_Djaq, who’s the hero that says the last sentence in the Timon & Pumbaa/Stitch Friend Campaign?

Jasmine? I don’t have that friendship unlocked

Also Do you guys thank we’ll get Onward heroes?

1 Like

Way too early

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney