Hero Refresh Concepts

Hero Refresh Concepts

Elsa

Elsa

Skills

Snow Strike
Elsa conjures a blizzard, dealing damage to all enemies.

• +50% damage
  • Freezes enemies above 75% Max HP for 5 seconds

The reason for this change is to bring her white skill up to the level of the newer heroes. It is powerful as it is however I think as a damage character she should do more. The added freeze is to make her even more potent in freeze teams.

Cold Snap
Elsa blasts the closest enemy with ice, dealing damage and freezing them for 10 seconds.

• +100% damage

As a single target damage ability it should be stronger than an entire team damage ability.

Icy Blast
Elsa brings down an icy barrage on the furthest enemy, damaging that enemy and enemies nearby, and freezing them for 5 seconds.

• +50% damage
  • Increased freeze to 8 seconds

This skill is merely a tickle most of the time when it should be able to deal serious damage to the backline. The 5 second freeze is gone in a flash due to tenacity so it should be increased to have some impact.

Getting Colder
Elsa does 75% more damage to frozen and slowed enemies.
This is less effective against enemies above level X.

• Increased bonus damage to 100%

While not a major difference it would make a decent contribution to Elsa’s damage output.

Frosted Over
The enemy with the most basic damage is frozen for the first 8 seconds of each wave.
When an enemy is frozen or slowed, Elsa gains 75 energy.
The energy gained is less effective against enemies above level X.

• Increased freeze duration to 15 seconds
  • Stat boosts increased by 50-100%

This skill often proves unsuccessful due to tenacity. By increasing the duration it would make a decent dent at the start of each wave. The stat boosts seem to be weaker than other Red skills so I think that they should be increased.

Disks

Frozone - "Trail-Breakers"
Longer Freezes
+Skill Power
Freezes from any source freeze Control role enemies longer

• Freezes from any source freeze Control AND Support role enemies longer

This disk has the better disk power upgrade however the fact that it only affects Control enemies is a bit weak. By making it effect two roles it has a much more meaningful impact.

Felix

Felix

(Sorry for bad quality)

Skills

Nicelander Stampede
Felix calls the villagers to charge, dealing damage to all enemies and stunning them for 5 seconds.
The Stun has a chance to fail against enemies higher than level X.

• +50% damage
  • Increased stun duration to 6 seconds
  • Remove level cap

This skill is somewhat weak, it deals a decent amount of damage but it should still do more. The stun can be really helpful in certain situations so a little extra length wouldn’t hurt. Finally, the level cap is just annoying, if there is already a variable then I don’t think the stun should be level dependent.

Fix It, Felix!
Felix raises his hammer and heals his weakest ally for HP.

• Heals the whole team

Rapunzel’s green has a similar amount of healing but it heals the whole team, and grants reality. This skill is useful for healing a single ally but if it healed the whole team then Felix would be a really useful Tank/Support hero.

Honey Glow
Felix’s honey glow shines so bright it blinds all enemies for 6 seconds.
The blind has a chance to fail against enemies higher than level X.

• Increased blind to 12 seconds
  • Additionally, reduces enemies’ reality
  • Remove level cap

This skill is just a joke, a simple blind for 6 seconds, 6 SECONDS. This skill could actually prove very useful if the enemies were guaranteed to be blinded for longer as well as having their reality reduced.

Power of Positivity
Felix grants his allies skill power.

• +100% skill power
  • Grants additional basic damage

With Purple skill mods this skill has the potential to become beastly. Regardless, this skill could do more such as granting basic damage as well.

Red Skill Idea: Golden Hammer
When Felix uses Fix It, Felix! he grants himself and allies 2 stacks of hardy.
Enemies lose 300 energy when damaged by Nicelander Stampede.
Energy loss has a chance to fail on enemies above level X.
+X Damage dealt by Nicelander Stampede
+X Skill Power
+X Armour

Disks

Ralph - "Rapid Fire Fixin’
Boosts Healing
+X Max HP
Gains Attack Speed for each 10% missing HP

• Additionally, +X HP healed by Fix It, Felix!
  • Gains attack speed for each 5% missing HP

This would help make this disk feel more worthwhile by making Felix incredibly fast at low health while also increasing his healing by a lot.

Upcoming Refresh Concepts:

• Kevin Flynn
  • Peter Pan (slight buffs)
  • Winnie the Pooh (slight nerf)
18 Likes

I completely agree with you @Slinky-Dog! Great work!

1 Like

Elsa just was refreshed, she doesn’t need anything further for now.

12 Likes

Yes, but Felix is pretty weak in my opinion

2 Likes

I would much rather Felix get a proper refresh but as an Elsa main I would appreciate it if she was buffed but it is far from necessary.

Elsa doesn’t need it. But I like the one for Felix!

Yeah he needs it!

Well
 ok. As a Peter Pan user myself I would love this. But tbh he’s already kinda OP.

Can see where you got this from. But I’ve actually fought him a decent amount of times now, and he only rarely becomes too annoying. All I’d do is making him consume the stacks (and so the slow too) with his active.

Overall, nice job! :+1:

2 Likes

Agreed. He is my third strongest so I know how good he is but there are just a few tweaks I’m going to mention.

This is exactly what I was going to say :laughing:.

3 Likes

Looking forward to this!

3 Likes

I like using Peter Pan. Same with Elsa. Great job! Winnie can be annoying on your attack team because sometimes enemies become invincible, so really that is his counter. Consuming the stacks makes it better on both sides of battle, especially in arena.

2 Likes

There is nothing worse than fighting a slowed Beast using his white skill. It just seems to never end.

2 Likes

I think Felix should just add armor to whoever he heals or removes debuffs.

Kevin Flynn

Skills

Power Cleanse
Flynn merges with the game code, cleansing negative status effects from his allies while dealing damage to all enemies.
The cleanse has a chance to fail against status effects applied by enemies above level X.

• +200% damage
  • Heals allies
  • Remove level restriction

This skill is pathetic as it sits, only being useful on rare occasions. The damage output is nothing and can be easily blocked by reality so it really needs a boost. The reason for removing the level restriction is obvious, if there’s already a variable then you don’t need a level-based one. Finally, I’m aware that one of his disks heals allies with Power Cleanse, however, I will explain the disk changes later.

Weakest Cleanse
Flynn’s algorithm searches for the weakest character currently in combat. That character is restored health if it is an ally, or dealt damage if it is an enemy.

• +100% HP healed
  • +200% damage dealt
  • This skill now targets both the weakest ally and the weakest enemy

This skill isn’t bad per se however it more often than not will damage an enemy than heal an ally. By increasing the HP and damage the skill will sit on par with others like it. Additionally, it would be far more useful if it both healed and damaged to ensure that Kevin is always playing to his support nature.

Data Shield
Flynn augments an ally, granting them a shield for up to 7 seconds that blocks damage.

• +50% shield HP
  • Increased shield duration from 7 to 10 seconds

This is probably Kevin’s only skill that is fine as it is, regardless it could still use a buff to make the shield have an even bigger impact.

Admin Privileges
Flynn attains admin access, granting him immunity from disables and his allies bonus reality.

• +100% reality granted
  • Kevin Flynn gains immunity from debuffs

As I understand it disables are also debuffs, by making him immune to all debuffs he would have the potential to be beastly in CC teams as he can remain unaffected while supporting his allies. The reality he gives is decent and helpful but not at the standard of modern abilities.

Increased Broadband
Power Cleanse now extends the duration of all active buffs on allies by 5 seconds. While an ally is shielded by Data Shield, the timers on their buffs are paused until the shield is removed.
These have a chance to not affect the duration of buffs on allies above level 185.

• Allies heal while shielded by Data Shield

Kevin’s Red skill sounds better in theory than it is in practice. If there was no need to worry about whether it would work then it could be far more effective especially if there was an added bonus of healing.

Disks

Quorra - "Sweet Glitch"
Better Shields
+X Skill Power
+X% Shield HP
Data Shield grants a 20% chance to avoid disables

• +400% skill power
  • Data Shield grants a 100% chance to avoid disables

This disk isn’t bad as it stands however the skill power is far from the standard of modern disks. Additionally, 20% isn’t that much so being guaranteed to dodge disables means that shields would become extremely helpful.

Baymax - "Old School Diagnostic"
Power Cleanse heals allies
Power Cleanse heals X HP over 6 seconds
Bonus starting energy

• Replace healing with armour for 6 seconds
  • Starting energy up to 1000

Due to the idea for the base white skill to heal this disk needs to change, by giving armour Kevin would be able to make his team reasonably strong for those 6 seconds. Also, by increasing the starting energy Kevin Flynn could make his allies strong right at the start and remove any debuffs that occur at the start of the wave.

Peter Pan

dialogue_peter_pan

Skills

Air Parry
Peter Pan flies to the farthest enemy and begins to duel them, damaging them for X with each strike and dodging all attacks for 7 seconds.

• Gains invincibility while duelling
  • While duelling the enemy receives 75% less healing

The reason for the change to invincibility is that for some reason he can be interrupted/damaged while attacking. I know someone will explain to me why that happens but for my own sake, I am changing it to invincibility. Also, it is annoying when Peter Pan can’t do anything else in the battle while duelling except strike a healing target. To help him avoid this the target should be healed less.

Red Skill Idea: Lost Boys
The first time Peter Pan reaches 1 HP he activates Neverland Rally and gains 350 energy.
Energy gain has a chance to fail if the last enemy who attacked him was above level X.

I get that this is a bit of a cut and paste of Mike’s Red skill but I think that unlike Mike’s this would be somewhat useful. If at the last minute Peter Pan heals and then duels he could become quite a pest, not OP but annoying enough to encourage direct counters.

Winnie the Pooh

Skills

Rumbly Tummy
Passive: Basic attacks apply 2 stacks of sticky “Hunny” to nearby enemies.

Active: The bees come looking for Pooh’s honey. The bees sting all enemies, dealing damage plus damage per stack of “Hunny”.

• Activating this skill consumes 50% of the “Hunny” stacks on enemies

I think the reasoning behind this is pretty obvious. The reason behind the 50% though is that I like the idea of an exponentially increasing White skill so it should still remain partially like that but to a lesser extent.

Disks

Tigger - "Bumbling Bees"
Healing Shared to Allies
+X Basic damage
+X Max HP to Pooh and allies
Every time Pooh’s honey applies a stack of “Hunny”, there is a chance to apply another stack.

• Increased 5th star to 100%

This disk is easily the one used less and this change probably wouldn’t change that but it would make it more useful nevertheless.

4 Likes

Isn’t he already immune to debuffs?

I don’t think red skills should be buffed

We don’t need him to copy Captain Hook

Peter isn’t the type of curse hero. What he should do is deal a little bit more damage.

He only targets backliners :thinking:

Mike activates his blue skill, not his active. This is too OP

Bad idea. Pooh’s energy gain is pretty quick, so the more he uses his active, the less damage he’ll deal with each use. It is a nerf that completely takes away his power.

1 Like

No, disables only.

I was mostly looking for a way to get rid of the level restriction.

Fair enough.

As I wrote that I knew someone would bring up curses. I suppose the damage increase would make far more sense.

I meant heroes getting healed. I’ve faced Yaxes in Invasion who just wont stop healing.

Neverland Rally is his blue skill :neutral_face:. Unless you’re referring to the energy gain which I’ll remove.

I suppose.

Actually I agree with @Slinky-Dog on this.

Even if Pan doesn’t need invincibility, he should AT LEAST be able to dodge damage over time while duelling, like Tigger while he jumps, and his skill should not be possible to interrupt, which it is, like Beast’s.

3 Likes

Next Up:

• Dash
  • Maleficent
  • Robin Hood (Red Skill idea)
3 Likes

Dash

dash

Skills

Swift Strike
Dash runs across the screen punching enemies up to 7 times. Each punch does damage.

• +50% damage
  • Dash is not targetable while using this skill

This skill is pretty good however the damage is a bit on the ‘meh’ side. Additionally, this skill would be far more useful if Dash wasn’t stopped halfway through it.

Getting Punchy
Dash dashes to a random target and punches them 6 times, dealing damage with each punch.

• +100% damage
  • Stuns the target for 6 seconds

This skill has the same downside as Dash’s white in terms of damage so it should be buffed in order to put it on par with the skills of newer heroes. CC is common among damage heroes so adding a minor stun to this skill would prove beneficial.

Rapid Guard
Dash uses his lightning fast speed to intercept a projectile that is about to hit an ally. Dash ignores damage from every projectile he intercepts.

• +200% damage blocked
  • Dash heals for 50% of the damage he blocks

This skill is often the downfall of Dash due to his low health and reality. By making it so he almost never takes damage when using this as well as healing himself, Dash would have greater survivability.

Confidence Boost
Dash gains 35 energy every time he damages an enemy.
The effect is reduced against enemies above level 185.

• Increased energy gain from 35 to 70
  • Dash gains X reality

Dash’s lack of reality often is what gets him in trouble so passively increasing it would help him a lot. By doing this he could always gain the full amount of energy and in doing so activate hie white more often.

Disks

Finnick - "Stray Stereo"
Drains energy
+X Skill Power
Removes energy from an enemy when damaging them

• +1000% skill power, yes 1000 (if you look on Wakkatu you’ll know why)
  • 150% more energy drained

It’s not hard to explain why the skill power needs to be increased tenfold. Also, while not useless, the energy drain would be more noticeable if at max level it drained 25 each time.

Violet - "Homeward Bound"
More damage to shielded enemies
+X Skill power
Deals more damage to shielded enemies

• +200% skill power

This disk doesn’t need as much of a skill power boost as the other but it still needs it.

3 Likes

Pooh and peter pen doesnt need refeshes like elsa

Maleficent

15D93E57-C13B-43FC-B0D5-BBE909D145D4

Skills

Dragon Fire
Maleficent transforms into a dragon and breathes fire, dealing damage to all enemies in an area.

• Damages all enemies

This skill is actually pretty good in terms of damage but I’m not a fan of the area based nature of this skill as sometimes you only affect one enemy. By affecting the whole enemy team Maleficent could easily help wipe out teams.

Forest of Thorns
Maleficent summons thorn bushes that entangle the enemy with the most HP, stunning them for 6 seconds and damaging them over 6 seconds.

• +200% damage
  • Stun increased to 10 seconds

This skill is alright in that it can stop strong enemies in their tracks but it is pretty weak and the stun should be longer as well.

Fog of Doom
Maleficent places a sleeping spell on all enemies, stunning them for 5 seconds.
This effect has a chance to fail on enemies above level X.

• Stun increased to 6 seconds
  • Removes reality while stunned

This skill has potential to be very OP, stunning the entire enemy team. It feels like it should have another effect though e.g. reality reduced. Also, if the level restriction was removed then Maleficent would be quite helpful against newer heroes.

Mistress of All Evil
Maleficent Curses enemies for 6 seconds when they are damaged by Dragon Fire or Forest of Thorns
Cursed enemies have all healing received reduced by 50%. The Curse has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

• Enemies affected by Fog of Doom are cursed
  • Increase curse duration to 8 seconds

This skill is decent against teams with healers but it would be even better if it was used more often. This would also boost her red skill.

Disks

Ursula - "Shell Game"
Fog of Doom Drains Energy
+X skill power
Fog of Doom removes energy from enemies

• +200% skill power
  • Maleficent steals energy rather than removes

This disk is very useful for preventing powerful white skills from activating but it lacks in skill power. Also, if Maleficent was to steal the energy she could then activate her white instantly most times.

Robin Hood

Red Skill Idea: Prince of Thieves
Whenever Robin Hood damages a studied enemy with his basic attack he stuns them for 5 seconds.
Scares and studies applied by allies last 200% longer.
Bonus study and scare length has a chance to fail on enemies above level X.
+X Damage dealt by Hard Nocks
+X Basic Damage
+X Armour

2 Likes

Next up:

• Hiro
  • Alice
  • Finnick
2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney