Hero Refresh for Finnick and Yax (the two weaknest heroes in game)

But that’s irrelevant. He’s still a character in the game, and as of right now he’s almost useless.

1 Like

No. That means he’s fitting the part he had in the movie. Completely useless. Also, I’m not stupid. I know that Yax is useless in the game. I guess PerBlue decided to fit Yax’s part.

Ok…

A. Yax is useful in the movie. Wiithout them, they wouldn’t have found the weasel.

B. Yax is very useful in tje early game and is their chief hacker in the campaign.

C. Isnt it weirder that other animals in game have clothes on? I mean, do you see many animals in the wild wear clothes? do you see any?

2 Likes

I think you mean without Yax, they wouldn’t haven’t gotten the license plate which led them to the otter😉

1 Like

Think about it people, do you really need another buff.
I think everyone’s still sore and complaining after the first two.

Yes, we do. Jack wasn’t in dire need of one and become OP, but Hiro definitely needed one and I’ve never seen a single person complain about it. Yax, Felix, and Finnick aren’t viable anywhere, and a major buff would definitely revitalize them.

I saw Zootopia one time. Annd that was a few years ago…Plz give me a break :wink:

3 Likes

Ok. I guess zootopia isn’t like the incredible for you huh? There’s no Edna mode :wink:

I like it, but we do not have it. The website I watched it on got shut down…

We do have The Incredibles though :sunglasses:

1 Like

Slaps face in embarassment

Now only Yax (from the list) left to be refreshed, he really needs this.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney