Hero Refreshed Finnick Feedback

In the 1.9 update, Finnick got a hero refresh, and said that he will be more effective as a control hero. Have you noticed if Finnick got stronger after the update or he still cannot play his role (control) well? Or will have to wait a little longer to get a solid feedback?

2 Likes

Finnick’s slow was ALWAYS good. The problem was his mediocre white skill, no damage Pummel Pop and his survivability. Well, and his disks sucked.

They fixed all of the above, AND buffed him in other areas. That gives us another viable AoE knockbacker, which I love. My Finnick isn’t ready yet, he’s on P4, but I certainly am using him in Surge with success.

Okay, so he has a potential now to be a dependable control hero? That’s what I understand from you.

1 Like

Finnick now depends more on his slows, in which itself isn’t a bad thing. The fact that his White Skill stuns for 3 seconds when it hits a slowed enemy and his Judy Disk being significantly better with more damage to slow enemies they succeeded on this refresh, although i feel this was more of a “Lets make this character not bad” than “make this character very viable”. At least for newer players his Blue Skill is the best.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney