Hero Request: Gummi Bears!

Too whom it may concern,

I am not happy with the disrespect you’re showing to GUMMMI BEARS (TO avoid community confusion). They have been providing Gummi Berry juice for toons to level and take on all challenges but still we are passed up for the likes of a Gargoyle? We deserve the chance to fight along side our friends at disney.

• Sincerely,
    Gruffi Gummi (Server 22) images
2 Likes

I would rethink the name of the topic if I were you. Due to recent events, you shouldn’t joke about equal rights.

How are ‘your people’ being disrespected? The fact that they aren’t adding lesser-known characters like the gummi bears isn’t disrespect in the slightest.

There are many franchises with a badge present but no characters :man_facepalming:.

Goliath is more popular than some gummi bears.

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

12 Likes

I get that you were doing this with a jokey manner but the way you phrased certain things came off as insensitive and ignorant.

1 Like

Role playing isn’t the best way to make your point

Also, change the title. As Fellow Piglet said, there is a lot of stuff going on involving equal rights. So it is nothing to take lightly.

11 Likes

So… this topic is about how someone prefer Gummi Bears and would like to have them in game, and don’t like Gargoyles… well same like me, I would like Gummi Bears too.

But why name of it is about equal rights?
It should be equal chance for each toon if so.

I didn’t even know about existence of this cartoon, until Demona in SA appeared and now Goliath here.

9 Likes

Oh ok. It’s the opposite with me, I knew about Gargoyles but had no idea who or what the gummi bears were until recently.

1 Like

There is no good way to do anything. There’ll always be someone who disagrees.

What I am saying is that all you had to say was “Why aren’t the Gummi Bears in the game?”, not “Why aren’t me any my friends in the game?”

3 Likes

So you’re trying to offend now, just great

7 Likes

It really did

1 Like

Please edit the name of the topic if you can @Gruffi_Gummi.

5 Likes

We’re they trying to offend us the whole time? Yeah probably

6 Likes

Probably best if @Polaris just closes this topic

1 Like

Yeah, it would have been better if this was a regular wishlist, but then they had to offend us and make us the bad guy

2 Likes

I don’t see why my comment got reported, it was completely related to the topic.

2 Likes

It mentioned communists and was probably flagged as inappropriate, heck I’m probably gonna get flagged for saying communist as well

1 Like

Well new heroes are being added all the time so maybe they will come! You just have to be patient!

2 Likes

Um, what???

1 Like

What are you talking about, now you are just trying to insult us

4 Likes

Ok. This thread just got super confusing. @Polaris please close this topic since the title is misleading among other reasons.

5 Likes

Put sunni Gummi want in Disney battle heroes

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney