Hero REWORKS

Hey guys, I am a new creator so I don’t write much but I DO read a lot of people in the forums. Many have created hero concepts and I appreciate them. But, I never saw someone talking about REWORKING on the heroes we currently have. This doesn’t mean hero refresh, it means the same hero but a totally new concept.I will start with the my first rework:

BAYMAX :
Quote:I am Baymax,your personal healthcare companion.

Appearance:Baymax in his red armor

Basic: Rocket punch

White: Personal healthcare companion
Baymax heals all allies with x hp and then creates a common shield for all the heroes that takes y damage.

Green:Wingsssss!!!
Baymax flies across the battlefield dealing x damage to all enemies. This has a chance to observe enemies for 7 seconds.
Observed enemies take critical damage from both normal and fantastic damage.

Blue: Observations Complete
Baymax observes all enemies for 8 seconds and also gives allies y hp.

Purple skill:Care for friends
Once per wave, when any of baymax’s allies is KO’ed, he revives them and grants them 4 seconds of invisibility and after the invincibility is over, the ally gets a shield for 7 seconds that can take x damage.

Red skill:DESTROY!!!
Once per wave,When Baymax fall below 30% of his HP, his attack speed is increased by 120% and his damage is increased by 90%.His skill power is also increased by 75% and he gains Z armor and reality over the 12 seconds this skill lasts.He also doubles any healing received by allies

Hey is it good?

You shouldn’t necropost. Even in your own threads.

But any opinions on the concept

Well, if you want feedback. Mostly it’s more of a Baymax rework concept because all of the skills, quotes, etc is mostly focusing on Baymax.

2 Likes

Hmm, I will take not of that, well thank you

Now? Ok is it good

How about for the purple and red skill, instead of just “Baymax”, how about putting “Hiro & Baymax” instead.

Done, now ?

Seems better. Good job.

Thank you.

Elsa:
Quote:Watch this!

Appearance: Elsa’s frozen 2 outfit

Basic: Same as now

White: Burning ice (based on principle of ice burn)
Elsa deals x damage to all enemies and then iceburns the two most wanted enemies and freezes the other three for 5 seconds

While iceburnt , enemies are frozen for 4 seconds and after the freeze is over, the enemies are burnt and take x damage per second.

Green : Snow spears
The player chooses in what line has to elsa make the spears, and then deals all enemies in that line x damage and creates three spikes(works like h, d & L’s bear trap)when any enemy steps on the spikes,they are dealt x damage.

While on auto,elsa makes the spears in the line with most enemies

Blue: Frozen!
The player chooses an enemy who is to be dealt x damage and Is frozen for 12 seconds.

Purple : Ice boost
Whenever elsa freezes or ice burns any enemy,she gains 10% gain in attack and movement speed and her damage is also increased by 6%,the effect stays for the whole battle
Elsa’s boosts are reduced to 5 & 3% respectively when under level x

Red: Frosted over
Elsa gains y hp every second an enemy is frozen .She also starts the battle with a enemy iceburnt
Additional effects
X skill power
Y reality growth
Z energy

Update: removed Hiro from baymax’s concept

Update : added Elsa

See above my update message

If this helps

I saw it nvm

1 Like

Green skills are not actives

Bad skill name

Honestly Elsa (and Baymax) are good as they are. You should only make hero reworks on heroes that are terrible in the game. Like Rex.

1 Like

Well I am bad at naming skills and elsa although is good, Baymax certainly isn’t.

Hiro Hamada
Quote : Current quote
Appearance : Current appearance
Basic attack : see passive

White skill : Microbot Attack
Passive : Applies stacks of Microbot (similar as pooh)
Active : Hiro wears his neurotransmitter and summons his microbots to deal x damage to all enemies per stack of Microbot. 3 random enemies are stunned

Green : Megabot call
At the start of every wave,Hiro summons his Megabot who has x hp and deals y damage.

Blue : Pro-tech-tion
Hiro gets armoured in his purple suit which takes all the damage taken by Hiro.The suit can stay forever untill it gets destroyed.Tge suit has x hp.

Hiro can get his suit every 15 seconds.

Purple : Micro-help
When Hiro is about to get his KO hit, he summons his microbots who shield him for 4 seconds. The shield has x hp. Then Hiro is healed to his max hp and gains his purple armour.

Red : (suggestions required)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney