Hero Talk Thread

They honestly closed that about a week ago to make way for the new Figment Meet n Greet

There is probably also sizing issues

Okay then.

1 Like

I’m not talking about her car. That I can understand, but I was referring to her original design.

Oh gotcha you

1 Like

Next up, we have one if my personal favorites, Kermit the Frog!

IMG_5073

I also added a key in the original topic so users can look back on past heroes!

3 Likes

I’m a pretty big fan of him I even use him on my team

2 Likes

I can describe him in three words: Nice Muppet Character. After the refresh he’s now more useful.

1 Like

I used to. I still think he needs a major stat boost. His White Skill just isn’t powerful enough to be effective, and he doesn’t have enough HP to survive against the current META.

However, I love him in ”Muppets Now” on Disney+. I also really enjoy the Muppet Vision 3D in Hollywood Studios. It’s my first stop every time I go to Florida!!

1 Like

I mainly use him because of my nickname but he really does some stuff!

1 Like

I’m not saying he is horrible. I actually use him on my campaign team! And his Gonzo disk really helps him out too.

1 Like

IMO he’s one of the best examples of the idea that support heroes don’t have to have damage-dealing skills to be good.

He may not be super great nowadays due to lacking stats, but his overall skills and utility can still be top notch with the right setup.

2 Likes

Just a little meme with Kermit…

6 Likes

I just recently started using Kermit, and I have to say, he surprised me. I recommend him with Prince Phillip, the Evil Queen (Ma), The Mad Hatter (Ra), and Megara (Sh)

1 Like

I LOVE his song “Rainbow Connection”, so much so that I included it in my Disney soundtracks Spotify playlist!

2 Likes

Just got him at 6 stars! And he looks so happy!

Also, @Morsat, New Hero today?

1 Like

Our next hero is…. Jafar!

IMG_5113

1 Like

Cool after his refresh in Patch Season 1. He was the best hero among the others in that period. I remember when everyone talked about the damage he dealt with his blue skill.

Hi everyone! @Morsat, another hero today?

1 Like

His Genie mode in Kingdom Hearts 1, is really challenging, like you gotta search for Iago, who’s flying around the map, holding the lamp, and attack it to damage him.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney