Hero Talk Thread

This is a thread where we can talk about different heroes. Every 4 Days, there will be a new hero for conversation, where we can state our opinion on them. Their design, their skills, friendships, their stories, and anything you can think of! Enjoy!!

(No spamming or asking for heroes)

Key :key:
1: Vanellope: 1-18
2: Kermit: 19-31
3: Jafar 32-

2 Likes

Let’s start off with our first hero: Vanellope!!

IMG_4918

1 Like

Slightly OP thanks to the refresh.
Nightmare in friend campaigns.
Absolute love her in everything else.

2 Likes

They really should have added her in her racecar, instead of that weird candy blaster thing

1 Like

That would be difficult to animate.
Shank’s is less difficult to animate.

3 Likes

I agree. I don’t completely understand why the changes her design. I don’t know if it was because they could not find enough skills, or if the just wanted to change things up. No other hero has their design changed, so I feel like she just doesn’t fit in.

2 Likes

Cool, gives me the perfect opportunity to do my Statler/Waldorf comments on the character that appeared in the game before they did. If you don’t mind.

Statler: Your cup looks a little low, here let me refill it for you (bring out Vanellope’s soda soaker).

Waldorf: Isn’t that that candy kid’s soda gun. That thing is very powerful.

Statler: Will you relax. This will only a take few second. Just hold it still and… (pulls the trigger and soda spurts at Waldorf covering him in soda) Well, talk about a sticky situation (laughs)

3 Likes

She’s got the skills, so she’s good, but she’s also pure hell. I mean, when you do a casual campaign and then she sees you, she’s like:

shrek-oh-hello-there

2 Likes

I think it fit with the theme of the game’s intro: a new battle game with some glitches.
Plain Vanellope doesn’t have much clout other than glitching everywhere, so it made sense to give her some weapons.

2 Likes

I actually would want to meet her at a Disney Park! Maybe someday at Hong Kong…

1 Like

You can’t she isn’t real

1 Like

They mean as in a Meet-and-Greet….

2 Likes

I meant, via a “Meet-and-Greet” session, alongside, say, Ralph, or Cheshire Cat, or Stitch, heck even Maleficent! XD

1 Like

Oh ok now I understand

1 Like

She’s available at Epcot, at the end of Journey into imagination with figment.

They honestly closed that about a week ago to make way for the new Figment Meet n Greet

There is probably also sizing issues

Okay then.

1 Like

I’m not talking about her car. That I can understand, but I was referring to her original design.

Oh gotcha you

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney