Hero Tier List - Server 21, Patch 2.2

Here u are!! last fight I lost !!! have no idea how I won that fight hihihi !!

@AbuBakr-Umar Thx my friendly leader!!!
4 Likes

@Nghiantt you might also put elastigirl on that team, as she’s another hero who shouldn’t be in C tier after getting a red, and would work quite well with that team.

As @Musketeer said, Vanellope has no reality negation, but Elastigirl can easily remove reality with her disk and she also works with Van’s and Yax’s slows.

EG is still a bit weak, IMO. Even with a red skill she is far outshined by most other damage heroes in PVP. If you think about A tier as the starting point, most folks on S21 would agree that EG is plain underpowered in arena.

I recognize the utility of all heroes. But making older heroes work is often more difficult than with newer heroes.

Just put her next to tron if you have doubts. His SP buffs make her even stronger to a point where I don’t think I’ve seen anyone survive her skills.

But even then, what is she doing in C? She should at least be A IMO.

I will take that under advisement and do some more testing. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice list.
Leaving alone all the feedback I could give about placements and disks… Merida doesn’t have a red skill.

4 Likes

Thanks! I made a mistake on Sulley also. I did the red skill icon right at the last minute before posting, should have looked it over again probably. Will fix today.

I want to upgrade EG,but I think my slow based team stable. Now I focus on Mike with his red!!! Lets see if he s really useless

1 Like

From what I know, Mike’s red can be a bit useful only when maxed. But then again, scare teams aren’t viable currently, so I’d agree with him in D tier.

1 Like

Same thing pple advise me about Van…

1 Like

This is awkward… I have a max Quorra on S21 :rofl:

Thank you for this great info! So helpful!

A couple of comments on Merida. First, she isn’t marked as not having a red skill yet and she doesn’t have one. Second, I noticed that her info is always with the Elastigirl disc. I have that disc for her, but have actually never used it because I’ve found the Bogo disc to be fantastic. My Merida has only 4 stars but is TL 140, R0, with all skills maxed and her purple skill level boosted +20 with a mod. Her Bogo disc is at level 80 with 3 stars, and she is one of my go-to heroes everywhere and is the anchor and centerpiece of my red invasion team because the fire arrows are absolutely devastating against the invasion bots. The only area where I’ve found her to be lacking is in armor, but that can be remedied with a mod and upgrade or protection by other heroes.

This is an old thread. The tier list shows orange +7 as max level.

Hey! Appreciate the feedback - if you read above, I am aware that I marked Merida incorrectly, just didn’t get a chance to update it. Hoping to have the newest update out soon-ish, since there’s now several heroes missing.

The important thing to note is that Tier lists like this are mostly intended for PVP, and Merida’s El disc has been far better for PVP than her Bo disc. These days with the meta shifting more towards Damage Over Time, it’s conceivable that the Bo disc could be more useful. And, as you noted, it’s the better disc if you’re using her on Invasion Bots (I am not, I’m using a more meta Gizmo+Pleakley team on Red week).

Until Merida has a red skill that could potentially boost her weak spots compared to meta damage heroes, I don’t see her having a very high viability on S21 except in teams are built specifically around her. That said, she’s ranked in A tier, precisely because she IS a decent hero, just maybe not in the current power creep meta.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney