DHBM Hero Tier List [Update 6.3] + More

mid-bottom A tier as above.

it’s not the first time PB used the same set of badges on another hero…

2 Likes

Didn’t see you already add her.
It’s a little harder notice the new heroes in the tier with so many already in the game and the list.

Thank you.

Welcome to 3.6.10

• Added Pete
  • Baloo refresh :palm_tree:
  • Other hero movements
  • Cleaned S-tier for Supports
    • Kermit and Jim have moved a tier down, as Kermit’s evasion is getting very low and it took away his way to use his skills safely, and Jim has some counters which completely removes green skill from the play, other supports also are missing something bigger like survivability to be moved to S-tier. Obviously, some supports are still amazing and so these heroes are above a line that was put on A-tier, these support heroes are excellent and are near S-tier but just missing that extra push to be in S-tier.
5 Likes

I hope Finnick gets the second hero refresh

It does kinda suck that Kermit’s evasion isn’t very low, and Jim’s counters might as well be the ones that broke the straw to the Camel’s back.

Glad to see Baloo move up some tiers, and happy to see Pete land it as an S-Tier.

me too

you mean isn’t very high?

2 Likes

I’m happy to see a tier up for Gadget. She’s not OP but she’s not bad

3 Likes

Yeah. I meant to say very high.

Is Baloo really that good now? Does he still glitch for two seconds while dancing?

1 Like

He didn’t earlier today… and now he does :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Is it after he takes a huge chunk of damage? Because that’s probably not a glitch–that’s probably Flinch.

I know that, but no, he literally stops immediately for no reason, nobody hits him, no debuffs (he got even hardy) and he still stops.

But at least he has good stats, right?

I feel like if that’s the case, I’d keep him in B-tier

stays A, unless pb will fail to fix him for longer time…

maximus in b tier? :upside_down_face:

… yes.

All the S ranked support heroes by you be like:
tumblr_ov3yb5Vg4P1w67ki0o2_400

1 Like

Wonder where Bagheera and Kaa would end up on the list, along with Baloo’s bug fix.

There is a hero placement posted already.

Yea, but it dosent have Bagheera or Kaa, as Musk needs to update it

7 Likes

Bagheera’s probably gonna be an S Tier

Kaa could be a B Tier

And Baloo I’ Don’t Know

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney