Hero Tier List [Update 6.0-A]

Wow, it’s really 4.0.10?

• Added Aurora
  • Added Phillip
  • Hero movements!
8 Likes

Grass is green, touch the grass… and btw, 4.1 is all-ready!

• Added Duff
  • Added Milo
11 Likes

I think this tier list is 98% accurate!

The only thing I find off is… Aurora

Her white skill is so incredible it can demolish a whole team as soon as it hits!

And her red skill is just so great!

I think Aurora should be placed between low S tier and high A tier.

And then Meg

I think Meg should also be S Tier, as stated with the Green Arrow, she is way better than other A tier support heroes, but she is also better than other heroes with the green arrow, I feel like she is also S Tier.

Other than them, I agree with everything on this list!

She will be moved a bit higher in the next update, but still not to S-tier, due to her secondary stats.

That will remain same, and rather will stay like that forever, unless she will get her refresh. She is very good and helps a lot of meta heroes, but on her own, she is just mediocre, and only white and red skills are good with the rest being below average. Her stats are also low, she fits with the other support heroes in ‘‘A+’’ tier, working great in a team with meta hero to fully work, but themselve are just not great.

ok thanks for updating me :slight_smile:

Are u gonna add Mother Gothel to the tier list on the 19th or on the 21st

Do you know that…

It’s summer and 4.1.11

• Added Audrey
  • Added Gothel
4 Likes

Oh you said she would be so bad but she is top A Tier :laughing:

1 Like

Cat GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

Dash becomes food

Might as well S-tier, but as for now A-tier.

yay!!!

Huh, I remember people in the update thread saying she’s rubbish and another Sarah. Not even that’s what it looked like she was going to be, but that’s what she is. So I guess that early assessment was wrong?

no I tested Gothel and I love her, in fact, I use her in my top 5

I think she is more like another “Pacha” or another “Phillip” or even another “Shego”

My explanation: They all rely on their white skill and their are OP

Nowhere near another Sarah, that was before they could use her

So I agree with Musk, Gothel is S to A Tier

With the energy gain and damage numbers they gave her, she could have never been another Sarah. Altough nobody could know that before and she didn’t seem that great just from the skillset. I’m not one who judges before trying the hero but I was definitely surprised (in a good way) when I saw how she is

question, does their rank matter in the tier list?

Like in A Tier, would you say Mad Hatter and Aurora are the same or is Mad Hatter is Better because he is higher up in A tier?

Thanks.

Ranks and the order of heroes matter inside the tiers.

Really? Because on my rank the control heroes page you said you thought Magica was better than Minnie and Ursula, yet on your tier list you had Magica at B tier, lower than Ursula, and you have Minnie on A Tier, you also said you think Aurora is better than Snow White, yet you have Snow White as better than Aurora, you also agreed that Winifred is better than Magica, Minnie, and Ursula, yet you have all of them ranked higher than Winifred, so im confused

Yeah I saw those comments and I knew instantly to build Gothel as hard as possible. It was hilarious to watch those comments unfold because I had a feeling she would be a monster. (also Sarah is the only post 3.0 toon I don’t have at red and saying she was the new Sarah was a massive stretch)

One can´t deny that Mother Gothel had the potential to be very bad with the datamined stats. Of course, they were not final, but the balance could have been… anywhere.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney