Hero Tier List [Update 6.0-A]

Where?

Yeah, like Underminer… more like under-B-tier
Or worse, Sarah.

Yeah, it would’ve been one thing if the comments were similar to “other summoning heroes have been mediocre and her datamined stats look poor, so I’m pessimistic”, but instead it was a nonstop parade of “Mother Gothel is trash and you’re deceiving yourself if you think there’s a chance she’ll be good”.

Of course, now my fear is that Agent P, who actually looks pretty good based on his skillset, will end up being mediocre…

What I mean is you agreed with @Phal with the following rankings of best to worst, and I’ll add the parts you changed

Aurora > Snow White > Winifred > Magica > Minnie > Ursula > Yzma > Maleficent = Sarah > Jasmine

The last time I checked… I am not Phal.

But to add to above, the gap between heroes is very small, in se areas lower hero can be even better due to synergy and the enemies facing, but in overall look that hero will be slightly worse if not just same.
Bigger gaps are between whole tier.

Yea but you said Winifred is better than Minnie and wou also agreed Magica is better than Minnie but you have Minnie an entire tier above both of them (Minnie = A Tier, Magica & Winifred = B Tier)

That is a whole entire tier

Yes but don’t take it as a strict rule. Winnie Magica and Minnie are all heroes that fall in the “good but not top” category, a minor change in the order doesn’t really affect them much since it’s approximated anyway. Which is better in this case depends entirely on the team/the situation

Also when the difference isn’t much the exact opinion can change. I would put Ursula over Yzma too now

The only thing I was really taking as a strict rule was the Aurora part.

Because Aurora is just straight up Better than any other control hero (In my opinion.)

But I think everyone agrees that she is good.

Big nope.
But she is on the tight top.

Well she is at least better than Mad Hatter, and I said in my opinion, I think at this point Mad Hatter is kinda low A Tier tbh

That’s definitely a no here.

Hatter has the most helpful red skill in the entire game, and Rafiki disk is great for charm-based teams.
His damage is good too.

What keeps him away from S-tier are base stats and nothing else. Simple stat refresh would make push him immediately up.

I’ll spar a yellow mad hatter with my red + 4 Aurora

If you have maxed the red skill.

I think Iconic_Aurora might not have done that, as with so many of us, explaining why they think it is less valuable.

Conclusion just is that Mad Hatter is extermely good and valuable for whales who can max red skill for him, but not so great for everyone else

Which is way easier now…

unimpressed-ehh

Whatever…
Already looks like a discussion which will lead nowhere.

exactly my point, and its not like he is the only one who is massively better with red skill maxed out, even with that skill other heroes are already good without even having red skill, and then Mad Hatter only is really really good with maxed out red skill, and then he is easy to beat then having maxed out red skill of someone else because they are already good, like Aurora, or Mary Sanderson.

:sparkles: Hero chips :sparkles:

Remains an unfixed problem, at least for older heroes.

2 Likes

ok well do u at east agree Aurora is top 10 control?

~Top 5 I’d say is pretty safe

Ok alone I was being stupid saying my red + 4 Aurora could beat a yellow Mad Hatter, but my team with 653,021 power could beat a 4.02 mil power Mad Hatter

Oh oki
I think this is top 5

1. Aurora
  2. Dr. Drakken
  3. Ian Lightfoot
  4. Mary Sanderson
  5. Snow White

Do you think that is somewhat reasonable

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney