Hero wish list; Character ideas

Who will be the next best Hero?
Here are the options for great hero ideas!
Repost your favorite
1.) Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmatians)
2.) Mirabel Madrigal (Encanto)
3.) Namaari (Raya and the Last Dragon)
4.) Marshmallow (Frozen)
5.) Mother Gothel (Tangled)
6.) Cinderella (Cinderella)
7.) Milo Thatch (Atlantis: The Lost Empire)
8.) Daisy Duck (Mickey and Friends)
9.) Luca (Luca)
10.) Prince Eric (The Little Mermaid)
11.) Tiana (The Princess and the Frog)
12.) The Horned King (The Black Cauldron)
13.) Yess (Ralph Breaks the Internet)
14.) Joe Gardener (Soul)
15.) 22 (Soul)

7 Likes

16.) Bing Bong (Inside out)

17.) Bellwether )Zootopia)

18.) Taffyta Muttonfudge (Wreck it Ralph)

3 Likes

he’s dead

6 Likes

I don’t care put him in the game

1 Like

If Bing Bong is dead in the DH:BM timeline, how would his playable representation be represented? We don’t want another Syndrome situation on our hands.

8 Likes

For the last time put him now

1 Like

Mi lista de deseos en Disney Héroes :modo batalla.

. Princesa Aurora ( Bella durmiente).

.Luca Paguro( Luca)

. Quasimodo (el jorobado de notte dame)

. Mickey aprendis (Fantasía)

. Bruno Madrigal (Encantó)

. Giselle ( Encantaba : La historia de Giselle)

. Lumiere ( Bella y Bestia)

. Pricipe Erick (La Sirenita: Ariel)

. Dumbo ( Dumbo)

. Cenicienta (cenicienta : una historia de amor)

1 Like

So are Gaston, Scar, Ursula, Shan Yu, and Maleficent. Didn’t stop THEM from being added.

1 Like

Cinderella is my favorite pick.

1 Like

Because they joined the city before the events of their movies led to their demise
We know Bing Bong is dead because the Joy that’s in the city says he is

6 Likes

If I may interject on that point, I seem to remember some implications in some later Incredibles friendships that they’re taking place after their first movie (heck, to even have their super-suits they’d need to be from after at least the half-way portion of the movie), yet Syndrome is also in the game.

(Also, Kevin Flynn looks like he does in Tron Legacy, but Tron is here not as Rinzler)

I mean, I’ve argued before (prior to Syndrome’s release) that the consistency of the Pirates of the Caribbean characters’ friendships precisely taking them from the same point in time (Jack’s meeting with the fates has the Black Pearl in a bottle and Barbossa is alive, not undead and with both legs? Seems like they’re both from between At World’s End and On Stranger Tides) but unless you’re trying to argue the Incredibles cast are all plucked from the narrow window between the Omnidroid’s defeat and the encounter with Syndrome in their house it’s pretty clear that some characters aren’t from the same point in time as others in their series.

That said, if Bing Bong were actually playable it would make those specific references to his death feel a bit weird

1 Like

I’m going to need you to calm down.

I don’t see why he couldn’t come from a different timeline of the same movie. He could even have a friendship with Joy where she’s shocked yet joyed he’s alive. Him, being the good guy that he is, decides that until he does disappear they go on fun adventures. Because him being an alternate Bing Bong wouldn’t take away from her other quote seeing as how she still did lose him.

1 Like

No. You’ve repeated this so many times in so many different places on the forums that, quite frankly, I think we all get the point.

7 Likes

clearly, you do not realize we do not work for perblue

good day

6 Likes

I’d love to see Dolores from Encanto and it would be cool if she can study heroes by listening

1 Like

I actually made a concept for Dolores. I’m new to concept making so it’s not great lol. Dolores was my fist concept

2 Likes

Sorry, a bit late here… Whats this?

Right! Kind of like:

*!!SPOILER ALERT!!*

Kind of like No Way Home!

1 Like

DHBM was the inspiration for No Way Home. :laughing:

But yes, each IP comes from some point of the movie, not the end.

I neeeeed
・Thumper&Flower(from Bambi)
・Crush(from Nemo)
・José Carioca& Panchito Pistoles(from The Three Caballeros)

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney