Lilo-1 star character
Appearance- based off the actual movie
Back line support hero
Victory-does a hula
Death-stares sadly at the enemies
Quote- I found it, all on my own
Basic attack- does a mini hula that does damage to enemies

Hula heal-lilo does a special hula, healing her allies

Girly hassle- lilo chooses an enemy from the back and beats them up for a few seconds dealing 237 damage
Normal damage

Charming outfit- lilo puts on a pink flower in her hair, charming an enemy

Stinky doings- lilo does a mischievous prank causing a decoy of lilo in front of her allies
The decoy has 1882 health

2 Likes

I will do another one tommorow

If you’re going to make a Hero Wish List collection, can you make it here? It’s kind of confusing where to put it though.

Yes I will

(20 characters)

1 Like

Donald Duck-2 star character
Appearance-Based off origanal cartoon
Frontline damage hero
Victory- gets his chair and sits comfortably
Death-his face turns red and he stops on the ground
Quote- Oh boy, oh boy,oh boy!

Temper tantrum- Donald gets angry and chooses an enemy to attack he deals 234 damage and stunning the enemy
Normal damage

Trickster trick - Donald gives a random ally movement speed and slows an enemy’s movement speed

Selfish duck- Donald gives himself a random buff and 300 energy

Tough anger- When Donald reaches 50% of his health he gives himself a shield and lowers an enemy’s reality

I do love Lilo. Although, you wrote that her appearance would be based off the actual movie… which appearance would that be? Lilo had many different outfits in the movie from her swimwear, to her hula uniform, and her casual wear.

2 Likes

Remy & Linguini 2 star character

I know this sounds stupid, but LET’S DO THIS THING!

Remy & Linguini are a front line damage character that use their team work to succeed

Pan to the face- Remy makes Linguini spin with a pan dealing x amount of damage and stunning the enemy
Normal damage

Rat stampede- Remy whistles calling his colony dealing x amount of damage and poisons the enemies
Fantastic damage
The chance of poison is reduced against enemies above lvl x

Poison- deals damage over time (symbol) gas mask

Tickling bite- Remy goes in Luinguini’s shirt dealing 10 damage and healing for x amount of health

Anyone can cook- When Remy & Linguini poison an enemy they steal energy and gain attack damage

Basic attack - hits the enemy with a pan

Damage- Remy falls over then gets back up and then Linguini squints and flinches

Victory- pulls cheese out and feeds Remy

Death- Remy falls on his back and Linguini kneels on his knees with a frown

Appearance- remy’s shadow is under Linguini’s hat and Linguini in his kitchen outfit

Intro- before battle Linguini walks in, opens his hat and gives Remy cheese befor the fight

2 Likes

Turbo 3 star character
Turbo tastic
Turbo is a mid line damage character that uses his hacking skills in battle

Heavy pixel- Turbo drops a mass of red pixels dealing x damage and stunning the enemy

Have some candy- turbo throws candy on the battlefield charming an enemy

The chance of the charm is reduced with enemy above level x

Unfair ruler- he turns into king candy (basic attack- throws candy) and then dumps a pot of candy giving the enemy sugar rush

Sugar rush makes the enemy lose energy(candy symbol)

New code- when turbo dies he revives him self and turns into a random hero using that hero’s skills

Basic attack- throws red pixels at the enemy

Attack- glitches with red pixels

Appearance- posted above

Victory- turns into king candy and jumps up with a smile

Death- turns into a cybug and flys away (with beacon eyes)

Entrance- rides into battle with his turbo car

Collete- 3 star character

Collete is a front line tank who uses her kitchen knowledge to destroy enemies on the battlefield

“Keep this easy to remember, keep your station clean… OR I WILL KILL YOU!”

Follow the recipe - Collete gets a recipe out of a recipe box. She finds a recipe giving an enemy a random effect

Symphony of crackle- Collete gets a bread, cracking it silencing the enemy’s for 7 seconds.

The silence has chance of failing against enemies above level X

Rushin’ orders - when Collete gets below 75% of her health she gains attack strength and speed

You cannot be mommy - at the beginning of a fight Collete yells at the enemy team scaring and silencing them

The debuffs have a chance to fail against enemies above level X

Basic attack- hits an enemy with a knife

Hit- flinches and squints

Victory- crosses arms with a look of championship

Death - drops knife and cries

Friendship with luinguini

Disk- A chef’s order

This disk makes Collete gain attack speed at beginning of fight when she uses “you cannot be mommy”

Collete and linguini should have a friendship

Lilo and stitch should have a friendship

Donald and Mickey should have a friendship

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney