Heroes: March 16-20

My favourite Hero to date is Pooh, not only do I love how he was imagined for DH but his unique snowball skill set is exactly what I wanted. Bees, Bees, and more Bees!! :honeybee:

2 Likes

Also, I donā€™t know if itā€™s on-topic or of-topic but Megara has a problemā€¦ Usually, while on auto, Meg links herself with the most front character and that character canā€™t die while Meg still livesā€¦ Well, I had Meg connected to Hercules and at one point, Herc died (while Meg was still alive) and she linked with the queen of heartsā€¦ Why?

Yeah I donā€™t mind if Pooh is very OP lol!

Weā€™re they facing Woody with his red skill? If so, Woodyā€™s red skill keeps the bullseyed opponent from gaining any buffs.

Currently thatā€™s Joy. I think she is the perfect example of a healing driven support, when I unlocked her I was in desperate need of a healer and it was really fun and enjoyable integrating her into my team.
Jack-Jack is an easy second for similar reasons.

This is a tough question. Depending on your time different heroes will cause trouble for your team that might not be a problem to another team while your team might not have a problem with some heroes that cause trouble for others. But thatā€™s just how this works. I donā€™t really think that any hero is ridiculously over powered right now, but Randal and The Beast can sometimes cause more trouble than they should but not to much.

Sally. A lot of people would tell you that she is incredibly weak and nothing can really make her work well. Thise people havenā€™t had an encounter with a high leveled post Red Skill Sally, who, with proper a team, is an Absolutely INCREDIBLE Tank.

FRIENDSHIPS!
The stories that this game has to offer are definitely my favorite part, especially getting to see a hero that I love meet someone, even I donā€™t Know that character!
Friendships are definitely the most about new heroes for me.

1 Like

Hard choice. I got many favourite heroes inside game and I like to use almost all of them to experiment new combinations and what they can do.
Iā€™ll just go by their history, and my pick goes to Nick Wilde. Its something I can deeply relate with him in a lot of aspects from start to finish in the movie and I love his character overall.
In the game I like his white skill calling out the lemmings, I find that always funny.

There are a lot of powerful and troublesome heroes lately, but from the top of my head I choose Randall.
Heā€™s not as strong as before with the recent nerf, but from attack patterns, damage wise and skills, itā€™s still extremely high in taking down teams all by himself in some game modes.
For now heā€™s the only character in game that can multitask with such high damage in a short amount of time.
Frequent invisibility, counter attacking, reviving, chance to dodge disables and a self purple skill attack boost.
A combination of all previous damage self sustainable characters fused into 1. A true dream character right there, making the main balance of the game fall.

Felix.
For me he has great potential and have been trying in some teams. The lack of Tenacity is what makes him very underrated.

Endless possibility of Interaction between heroes.
Thinking about their design what will look like in the game and their skills.
New team combinations.
More campaigns.

Stitch. I like him the most, even before he got his refresh, and I didnā€™t use him in any mode, I still tried my best to update him

He was one of the reason why I started playing this game and the hero that I must had (I did spent all my diamond to buy his deal to unlock him. Silly, I know but I dont care)

Randall. Such an annoying lizard. He is creepy too. Thatā€™s why I wonā€™t invest in him even when I have my resources

Nick, my lovely fox. His skillset is good, unique. All he lack is a boost from his stats to help him compete with new heroes (cough refresh cough)

First is their costume. Because you guys said you wouldnā€™t do any more costume, so the thing they wear is the thing they only have. So Iā€™d really love that they have their best costume. Beast hasnā€™t had his justice by wearing his original costume (where is his blue vest) so I hope if/when Belle comes, she will come in her famous yellow dress

Second: itā€™s their skill set. Thatā€™s what make them play an important part in this game or not

2 Likes

Nick. His unique mechanics have always charmed me, he still feels unique even after all the other old heroes have been broken down and used as parts in other heroes (Eg, Judyā€™s revive).

Randall, though I might be behind with the meta. To answer the second half: power creep.

Iā€™m not entirely sure, but I have a recent fixation on Mr. Incredible.

You see, I donā€™t really work on any Red team heroes, so I have a good number of mods that I donā€™t really ever use. I also have a good amount of saved purple skill mod upgrades, which arenā€™t very helpful when the majority of purple skills give a fixed benefit with a level check. Putting two and two together, I am now attempting to create a deity, or maybe a demon. This is the most fun Iā€™ve had in months. :grin:

Iā€™m honestly not very excited for any new heroes. Theyā€™ve felt kind of bland to me lately.

By the way, why are there so many frontline damage heroes? It feels like thereā€™s one almost every time new characters are announced in the patch notes.

1 Like

My most recent favorite hero is Kida who is very adaptable at self-healing and switching her attack types, and she steals armor from enemies to benefit with ā€œCrystal Heal.ā€ While in crystal form, she quadruples her armor and can attack random enemies with Fantastic Damage. Plus, Kidaā€™s purple skill can generate energy for her team while she is active.

Since Randall got nerfed, he still bullies scared enemies, even those high-priority targets. Also, he can counter them and revive himself to improve his damage potential against scared ones. But tied to him, the Beast becomes unstoppable when he goes ā€œBerserk,ā€ and he packs a quick punch and heals himself with critical hits.

The most underrated hero is Genie that being in middle position makes him vulnerable if he has no frontline allies to protect him. Plus, he has no sustainability to heal himself. So, I suggest that his skill set should be revamped. For example, ā€œThree Wishesā€ can choose three other allies to grant a wish with bonuses from his Blue and Purple skills.

For upcoming heroes, I am looking forward to see how their skill set synergizes these stats, positions, and status effects. For example, Gizmoduck can grant armor for his allies on his front and basic damage for others on his back.
Another thing is that these characters could be exclusively legendary, like the Horned King and Gazelle. Getting these heroes is very challenging that these events have requirements. For example, you need Zootopia characters to earn Gazelle chips.

My favourite character is Hiro. However, thatā€™s mostly because of personal preference rather than his power in the game. Sure, heā€™s one of the best controls, with the Darkwing disk, but to really stand out he would need a decent stat boost.

Personally, I think Randall is far from the strongest. My choices would be Peter Pan, Scrooge and Animal. Peter Pan has everything you want from a damage character: INSANE damage output, both single-target and area, decent survivability, and his Alice disk gives an impressive boost to his whole team. Scrooge is here because of the Red Skill, which improves his already high SP by a lot, making him like a stronger version of D&B, and especially gives him a huge attack speed boost, which can go up to infinity. He doesnā€™t synergize too well with the current meta though. And Animal, thereā€™s no need to explain anything.

Honorable mentions could be Mr. Inc and Beast (seriously, why making his white skill unstoppable while activating, while most heroes, who DEFINITELY needed a buff more than him, can be interrupted from activating it by a basic attack?!)

Colette and Miguel. As already mentioned by other players, Colette is an incredibly powerful character, I have no idea why sheā€™s never used.
And Miguel, everybody keeps saying that heā€™s weak in PvP bc you canā€™t turn off auto, but that has never been a problem. While yes, his heal works more constantly without auto, and his stats are ones of an old character, and could use a buff, I personally find him with the Jessie disk to be the fastest and more consistent healer in the game, even on auto. Imo he would be better than Joy, if her reality boost wasnā€™t needed forā€¦ everything, at this point.

I usually am more excited for characters that I already love outside of this game. I think I can speak for everyone when I say that Kim Possible is the most awaited character since she was announced, and one of the communityā€™s favourites. Just having her in the game would make it more fun to play (hoping that sheā€™s not the next pre-nerf Randall, but a balanced and really useful character with cool animations and interesting friendships).

1 Like

My favorites, as characters, are Ralph, Felix, Sullivan, Wazowski, Elsa and Pooh. I empathize with Ralph, Felix, Sullivan, Wazowski, and Elsa. I once had to translate a series of short books from Latin, and the first ended up being Winnie Ille Pu. Heā€™s made me smile every time I see him since.

In game, itā€™s Felix, Sullivan and Quorra. Iā€™ve built my 3 viable teams around them. They all self-heal, stay put, and can take a few good hits.

Most powerful on my roster is Sullivan, due to scream power. After 30 seconds, heā€™s usually Timorus. Getting to the 30 second mark is often a challenge.

Iā€™ve done everything I can to keep Ralph included on my Blue team, but he doesnā€™t do enough damage to handle the normal damage role, nor enough fantastic for that role, nor heals, nor survives well enough to primary tank, nor boosts his allies. It frustrates me to no end that heā€™s so marginal hereā€“heā€™s all but unstoppable at the climax of his movie.

Most powerful in the game is probably Beast, closely followed by Randall, Jafar & Anger. Once Beastā€™s white is triggered, especially if thereā€™s a source of hardy on his team, the best you can hope for is a draw/stalemate. Jafar (Sc) basically imposes a health-floor for the fight (and anyone beneath that floor is just irrelevant via death 2 seconds in). Anger turns any disable team into a suicide squad, and Randallā€™s issues are well documented.

I think Jafar, Randall and Anger could be balanced just by capping damage from a single attack at 25% of the damage-dealerā€™s own health. The cooldown on Beastā€™s rage needs to be a second longer than its duration.

Felix is my most underrated hero. Itā€™s hard to get him developed to the point where heā€™s an asset, and given the whimsical meta itā€™s probably never worth the investment. But Felix (Ra) is a stone wall and Felix (Fr) is a bone in the throat at high enough power.

I donā€™t get excited about new heroes lately. I got burned badly by Oogie, Rapunzel, and arguably Remy (even though I still use Remy). Both Oogie & Rapunzel wander during an Invasion fight, getting in front of Sullivan and dying immediately. Once Remyā€™s normalized and I can farm his chips, he wonā€™t count, but until then heā€™s way underdeveloped and low health. I can live with limited skills, but the low health is a drag. The resources I poured into getting Rapunzel & Oogie to the point where I could work with them in Invasion are just gone, though.

The next heroes that come out are going to be so far behind my viable 12 and active 15 that, even if one were a better fit for what the hero they would replace is contributing to that team, theyā€™re basically irrelevant.

Tigger, Pooh, Dory, Gerald, Randall, Jafar, Piggy, et al just boil down to having mandatory answers to the gimmick each adds to the game.

1 Like

They have to be in the game

1. I say Winnie the Pooh goes straight to the top as my all time fav hero love his move set and his animations especially when he rubs his tummy at the end of combat :slight_smile:

2. in my opinion the most powerful hero is The beast I can beat Randall teams now but beast can still be a pain especially when he just keeps on using his white skill over and over again. Just today a R4 beast managed to stay alive against 5 of my R6 heroā€™s for 30 seconds. If thatā€™s not to powerful I donā€™t know what is.

1. underrated hero for me currently is Duke Caboom
    I personally think he is very good especially with his new red skill but I donā€™t see him in peopleā€™s teams on my server

2. I like to see what moves they use thatā€™s the most exciting part

1 Like
  1. For me, its duck tales, darkwing duck and the originals (Musse, Goofy, Donald)
    And thats because i grew up with them.

2. Hmm thats either megavolt or ducky and Bunny. They are strong and when i met them i have truble dealing with them.

3. Buzz Lightyear, hes strong and awsome:D

4. Who it is and how good are they.

1 Like

Goofy, and everyone from ducktales and darkwing duck series are my favorites. I think megavolt is the mist powerful hero according to me, because he can do so much damage. I think that all the support heroes are pretty underestimated, because people think their teams can survive without them. The skills, and of course if it is a hero from one of Disneys really good movies then i get really exited about new heroes.

1 Like

Alice is my favorite! Sheā€™s been my favorite Disney character for a long time, and I love causing chaos with her growth abilities. Itā€™s nice to see the little gal get to take down some people. Elsa is a close 2nd, with Robin Hood as my third.

I like stitch and shadow man so they are my favorite

I also think that Omar and scar are underrated I use scar but I donā€™t see him a lot

ā€œOlafā€ Sorry

Q1: Kevin Flynn. His skills are awesome and thanks to the game developer, I can unlock his red skill (although it costed 10 million gold. Maybe it can be a bit cheaper?)

Q2: Vanellope and Kevin Flynn. Both deal some serious damage and Flynn provides healing (through the memory disk or by his skills) and shields (also by memory disk or by skills (including red skills)

Q3: Heroes that only can attack via Basic attacks (mostly support heroes) and Low HP heroes. Although skills are helpful to allies, if the hero is the last standing hero, only the basic attack can be used (unless red skills can deal damage which is unlikely if skills do not do damage).

Q4. The heroā€™s skills. This can help me consider and if I need to change the hero in my lineup.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney