Heroes: March 2021

I watched the film and I can tell you that they should be separate heroes. I see Raya as a damage. Sisu as Support/Control.

Also… friendly reminder that this is not all about our wishlists.

2 Likes

Yes, please add more Support heroes!

I wanted to say a certain marvel character but that’s off the table…

I think it would be the two and only: pepe the king prawn with rizzo the rat as a duo

Hercules, because hes so Hunkcules :muscle::heart_eyes_cat:

Less

Since everyone’s else saying beta heroes, I’m going to choose sombody who deserves better:
:musical_note::notes:It begins with an S and then goes to the T, but the number after is I, he says aloha, and I say hi. The next T comes and then follows the C, then ends in a H, it’s over finally​:musical_note::notes:

Favorite hero: tie between evil queen and Ian

Not sure about mim cause I don’t use her and haven’t battled against her recently

If he hasn’t yet I’d love to see Peter Pan get a refresh

In my opinion I think evil queen tron and Ian make a really powerful trio

If I could choose a hero to be added in 2022 it would be Dopey! I would love to see more characters come from Snow White and the seven dwarfs!

Favorite Character: Rapunzel, between her stuns and healing she is great to keep your team alive.
Mim: I don’t think she improved much.
Refresh: Donald. His absorbtion level is low as well as his HP (other characters need it though)
Team: Slink, Fear, Angel, Kermit, and Ian
Character wanted: I love Anna as well as most of you, but I think Lilo deserves it more…

2 Likes

HEY, LYRICS IS BACK!!!

12 Likes

Welcome back!

Just once… I needed my opinion heard for the forums sake… sorry y’all… miss you :disappointed_relieved:

Are you leaving again?

My dad doesn’t want me on the forums…

You will be missed, but they are probably right in a way cause internet safety and safety in general is always a concern of mine.

14 Likes

Although the forums are quite a save environment, I totally understands that your dad might not want you hanging around here. (Parts of) the internet can be quite scary.

What you could do is let him have a look around here. From what I’ve heard, it’s always a good idea if parents know in what kinds of online environment their kinds take part.

16 Likes

I would try, but they are helicopter parents…
Plus I’ve already tried…

Just means they want you to be save. I’m far from being a parent myself, but I think that’s just what parents want to do: keep you save.

Talking about it and relating to each others position is the best you can try to do :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

And in the end if they still want you to stay away from here, than that’s what you should do I think. You can always come back if you’re a little older.

13 Likes

well… let’s try not to get too off topic please

1 Like

As someone who has pretty strict parents myself and has had rough encounters with them before, I agree with this. Ultimately, they’re doing this for your safety and if a compromise doesn’t work, then it may just be better to stick with doing what they ask.

6 Likes

I know, but as @BlackBOY said, you should get back on topic please… Sorry @Polaris!
Enjoy your weekends!
(Totally my fault for getting off topic…)

4 Likes

Don’t worry, sometimes it happens when you end up talking to someone, just a PM fixes it

Yesss she should! She is awesome! :laughing:

I think is Zazu

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney