Heroes: March 2021

• Who is your favorite hero right now and why?
  • What Hero Role would you like to see more of?
  • Do you think Madam Mim now is more competitive or less?
  • What hero would you like to see refreshed? Why do you think they need a refresh? (Not Kim Possible; she’s getting a refresh in update 2.7.10)
  • What is the most powerful hero combo right now? Trio? Full team?
  • If you could choose one Hero to be added to the game in 2022, who would it be?
26 Likes
    RN, my favorite is Slinky Dog

Support

• What hero would you like to see refreshed? Why do you think they need a refresh? (Not Kim Possible; she’s getting a refresh in update 2.7.10)
    Beta heroes!

The powerful ones like Cheshire/Honey/Slinky in a team are unbeatable

• If you could choose one Hero to be added to the game in 2022, who would it be?
    Dug!

2 Likes

Kermit the Frog because he’s awesome and his music is fantastic.

Maybe more supports :man_shrugging:

Beta heroes who aren’t refreshed yet.

I don’t know combos. But Cheshire Cat is OVERPOWERED!

So many options, and I’m already happy that Kermit is here. But, if I can choose one it’ll be Agent P, we just need more Disney TV show franchises represented in DHBM as playable characters.

3 Likes

I agree! We have not had one since forever! Plus I like Support heroes a lot in general.

1. Ian Lightfoot. Been super useful to me since my first day of playing.
  2. Maybe Support? Idk I feel like we don’t see too, too many of those compared to the other roles nowadays.
  3. Definitely more since Hex can be pretty anti-meta, but I still don’t know if people necessarily use her.
  4. Outside of the ones people already mention a lot (Ralph, Woody, etc.), I’d like to see refreshes for Ursula (since Mim now has arguably stronger Hexing capabilities than her), EVE (not terrible in terms of skills, but doesn’t exactly stand out compared to some of the more specialized units), and Moana (I just don’t see her used all that often and feel like she could be improved a lot).
  5. Cheshire Cat and Slinky (individually).
  6. BOLT.
1 Like

Dr. Facilier, because he’s got friends on the other side

Support please :slightly_smiling_face:

Gaston, because nooooooooooooooo one is as weak as him

(Control hero wise)

Cheshire Cat, Maximus, Slinky, Ian,

The One

The Only

MARY POPPINS!!!

3 Likes

k e r m i t

But yeah there’s a definite lack in the support department.

Anyways…

1. Powerline. He’s super flexible and he pairs nicely with HL.
  2. Already answered that.
  3. I think it did because now she has a lot more tools to her disposal.
  4. More Beta Heroes. They need to be more useful in the later game!
  5. Shield teams, I guess cuz Slinky.
  6. NEGADUCK SPLATTER PHOENIX
1 Like

I do not pay much attention anymore.

Favorite hero is beast cause of his skill set

Mim is still average

Give Qourra a refresh

I dont like angel/honey lemon/slinky/wasabi/ ian teams

I want BELLWEATHER

3 Likes

Mulan because she’s my most favorite Disney princess

Support

Less

Basil and Mickey

Damage and control team

I’m still for Anna

1 Like

I just noticed this question… one hero only? At the moment it is Raya from Raya and the Last Dragon, but my top one to add changes a lot.

3 Likes

Elsa, because the cold never bothered me anyway. :snowflake:

Also Flynn Rider, I just find his skillset fun to play with.

Doesn’t matter to me as long as it fits the character. Maybe support so we can get some more passive characters.

Never really used her, so I don’t know.

I think Olaf would be nice, he has a pretty solid freeze skillset but just pales next to newer tanks who deal a lot of damage and have super high health. His red skill is very nice but he could use a buff for sure.

I don’t know but Cheshire and Slinky can be trouble!

She’s still waiting… :stopwatch:

Otherwise, Mother Gothel!

4 Likes

9 Likes
    Probably Scrooge McDuck

Probably Tank

Violet please

The characters who always cause me most trouble are Disgust and Cheshire Cat

Tough choice but I think I’d probably say Stan from Gravity Falls

Ugh, I can’t pick one. So several of them are:
-Powerline. Great skillset, awesome synergy, fun animations;
-The Evil Queen. My total favourite of all 2020 characters, both cause she is a villain and she got great animations;
-Jessie. Because.

Control or Damage, I guess. Cause many villains come as Control or Damage :upside_down_face:

Can’t say about Invasion, but more bulk and stuns really made her harder to defeat in PvP.

Bo. Great damage potential with abyssmal survivalability.

Hard to say, mostly combos of new support characters and some tough units like Maximus and Slinky.

I’m getting repetitive, but Claude Frollo indeed.

Zurg. Really powerful and can potentially interrupt anyone very consistently. But he needs a buff.

Tank

More competitive. I mean, now she can be very problematic in Invasion and City Watch…

Zurg. Zurg needs a lot more HP, skill power, and more ways to harm the enemy team, or at least debuff them. Also, both of his disks are weak. His Rex disk is too conditional and gives a stat Zurg doesn’t need. Meanwhile, his Hiro disk gives a small amount of SP and energy.

Zurg/Nick. Or anyone with Nick, actually.

Lock, Shock, and Barrel :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

The trio I like isn’t necessarily the most powerful, but it has great potential. That trio is Max (Fl), Kim (Jo), and Barb (Ti).

• Dash
  • Slinky
  • Kermit
  • Fear
  • Angel

Dash needs a nerf.

Everyone knows who I would choose: Bill Cipher

I still really like Tron. I think his kit is quite unique to what we have now.
    Having maxed his skills/ disk really feels like its worth it. Where in others cases it can be a dime in a dozen.

I think we could use a few more viable tanks.

Honestly, I hardly ever see her in competitive. I dont use her in invasion anymore either, she is, if you’re asking me, nerfed, instead of buffed. I think a stat increase would’ve sufficed.

Alice, I think she is a great toon with a great kit, but shes simply not viable anymore.
    I really like the Alice in wonderland franchise, and I’m using nearly all of them, except her.

Slinky + Fear + Ian is really strong if you ask me.
    Quite hard to counter that combo.

Pocahontas. I’d just really love for her to be in the game. Colours of the wind and all that.

2 Likes

Kermit because I love Kermit. :grin:. Also Dash because he is just so fun.

More Tanks. We need another Maximus but less OP. Tanks in general need help.

She seems fine. I don’t use her yet though.

Scrooge McDuck, Basil obviously and lastly, Woody. Scrooge and Woody because they have potential but old kits and Basil because well, you already know. :upside_down_face:

For me, Kermit, Slinky, Fear, Animal and Pooh is deadly. Maybe Dash in there also…have to think about it but yeah, super fun and awesome team.

Phineas & Ferb as a duo. Or well,

I think you already know, lol. :wink:

4 Likes

Still Nick, his skillset is still pretty unique by all standards and I’m in too deep to quit.

Actual damage roles, who aren’t frontline and have a complex gimmick instead of just dealing big damage.

As competitive as I am, I couldn’t begin to describe how much I don’t care. Her niche was dealing big damage for invasion boss battles, without having to sink dwindling resources on another hero. Trying to move her into arena is dumb, and this question makes me wonder if that niche had been PB tripping over themselves in just the right way instead of conscious game design.

Judy; she’s fun to use, but 2 and 3 second buffs are a joke. Personally, I’d like to see her Felix disk also increase the length of all Testify buffs by 1.25s per Support ally (without sacrificing the BD boost), and her Bogo disk be given a fun effect instead of the patchwork of buffs that aren’t useful enough to justify using it outside of stalling.

Given the challenger’s rules ignoring Bunsen, Pleakley comps seem to have made a comeback. But I forgot to make my attacks yesterday and only promoted by 1 division, so I can’t say much about what’s at the top.

That’s a ways off, but The Horned King would be great.

1 Like

Sadness, powerful if we’re talking about in game power.

Idk, I don’t use her.

Support.

Mickey Mouse because I want to use him.

Slinky, Ian, Cheshire Cat, etc.

Tough choice…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney