Heroes that need new friends desperately

With so many characters in the game, it’s easy to neglect or outright forget some heroes exist in the game. More often then not, these forgotten character often get lonely since they are almost never picked for new characters.

These are some of these characters I think may need more friends

Captain Hook

Look I know he is a villain and a pirate but even someone like Hook needs more friends. Without Smee, he dosen’t really have anyone to lean on.

Kaa

Ever since arriving, he hasn’t been getting alot of attention in the friends department. I’m hoping that my main snake makes some good food…er… friends.

King Louie

EBF1E8C0-5B6E-445C-A234-17C42180B8D5

Sometimes it let’s lonely at the top dosen’t it? And King Louie is no exception. Let Louie have someone else to share a bunch of bananas with.

Namaari

Poor Namaari, even in the city she is ostracized. She could use a friend or two that are not an evil sorceress.

Raya

Apparently Raya still has some trust issues lingering seeing as how she dosen’t have any new friends for quite a while.

Oogie Boogie

0B41185D-F53B-4018-9CE5-B015ED35A004

Lock, Shock and Barrel are getting more friends than he is. He may be the Boogieman but that dosen’t he has to be a lonely one.

3 Likes

It’s worse.

Tron never got any friend.
Basil got only 1.

3 Likes

Yet some characters like joy seem to have a lot.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney