Heroes that really need refresh

Maui, walle, sulley and me Hades need to get a buff!!

Miguel absolutely not need a refresh, but if you want itā€¦

1 Like

So why not use any in the team with fantastic damage? Like elsa, Vanellope or quorra?

Sulley just needs to buff up his Armor. Thatā€™s basically it.

1 Like

First it seems you havenā€™t a high level Jessie cuz she dies really fast with control or fantastic damage dealer and also jack sg who is single target fantastic damage dealer

Really ?
She is definitely weak and also her white skill is her most trash skill the others have got nor damage ! Her skill sets seems really cool but as I said they must be up to date ! Look at these new damage dealers !

Why ?
They are also a hero but look at goofy that they gifted to all ! He is absolutely a op tank and many newbie get them at the first also after playing than 2 days they will get some other chars ,and they will have a op team at first ! And even they donā€™t choose van ,Ralph or frozone !
When you was newbie we have less heroes and heroes were balanced but now we have such a op heroes for newbies . So why these heroes canā€™t be refresh ?

2 Likes

I have to agree. Too bad ā€œCrescendoā€ canā€™t deal damage to enemies who have been affected by ā€œFlattenā€

1 Like

Violet needs refresh, like longer and stronger shields.

That is what merida disk do

I hope you mean captain! Jack sparrow :wink:

Some characters need a real refresh. And you know who Iā€™m talking about. There are a few people listed that are actually ok. Such as Vannelope and Aladdin. Of course Aladdinā€™s carpet ride is suicidal to the character and the same thing with Jessieā€™s Hootenanny. These characters need tweaks. Especially Ralph. Heā€™s awesome but he gets such a bad rep for having bad and ineffective moves. Characters need a real refresh. Some characters absolutely suck. So they do need a refresh.

He has low armor

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney