-Repunzel characters.
-frozen characters.
-Hercules characters.

• Beauty and the beast characters.
    -Hotel translvania characters.
2 Likes

Do you have ideas for there skills?

1 Like

Yes , Mulan can use ( rocket like dragon,mushu,karate,her horse), Chang can use a sword .Repunzel can use her long hair for healing and attacking the enemies,Flynn can use a pan and Max the horse.Elsa can use ice in shapes for attack and making a box around the enemy or turning the battel field to frozen field.the beast can attack with his claws or biting , change to a prince and fight with sword , lumiere -fire attacks or he can attack with the plates , the clock can have a string attached to the enemy and count thier life backwards . Hercules can carry a white pillar from the old Roman buildings and attack with it or any kind of heavy weapons,zues can attack by converting cloud to anything…weapons…creatures …a surprise attack or control it to make lightning strokes ,Hades can have dark powers like blue flames ,3 witches .Dracula and mavis can go inside the enemy area and attack or have an army of small bats with them . Bloppy can go to the enemy and entrap them inside it and thier life decrease or firing some green stuff at them , the mummy can have sand attacks…sand storms , the wolf can have his kids attack or he attacks himself .

2 Likes

I wish that Anna from frozen 2 would join Disney Heroes Battle mode so that she could be with her sister Elsa

4 Likes

I wish that Daisy from mickey and roaster racer’s would join Disney Heroes Battle mode

1 Like

The barbie from toy story 3 would be a good character to join Disney heroes battle mode

Not even Disney.

I wish Penny from bolt joins the game

Don’t revive dead topics @Ozi_swag

2 Likes

Hey they’re both Disney characters from bolt and meet the Robinsons @Grim_grinning_Ghost

What does that have to do with anything, Just don’t revive dead topics

With these hero wish list posts it is fine to revive because none of themvstafor a while. So let them be.

2 Likes

Captain gantuKHBBS_-_Gantu

2 Likes

Please don’t revive dead topics

4 Likes

I really want Anna, and Daisy in the next update!

You don’t have to revive a dead topic

2 Likes

I wish they would add the rest of the fearsome five from darkwing duck so we could have a full team of villains

2 Likes

I’ve sent a support ticket on The White Rabbit, Prince Hans, Tiana, Riley, and Bing Bong to PB. I sure hope it works (added to the bag of random selections).

I’m sure Anne from Amphibia will get added

1 Like

I want Oliver from Oliver and company and any Dalmatians, the aristocrats O’Malley the alley cat, the books from page master, prince of Persia, Anastasia, John carter, encanto, g-force , rango, Tarzan, fox and hound, Bambi- thumper-flower, tinker bell, neverbeast, brother bear, te fiti from moana

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney