Dumbo
Tiana
Mogli
Mother Gothel
Cruella
Wendy

I want (upcoming/new heroes) & their Friendship :

• Big Hero 6 : Tadashi (Hiro & Baymax)

• Bolt : Penny (Bolt & Mickey), Mittens (Rhino & Cheshire) & Rhino (Bolt & Violet)

• Chicken Little : Chicken (Abby & Orange), Abby (HDL & Joy), Runt (Hamm & TP), Fish (Ariel & Runt) & Orange (Stitch & Angel)

• Encanto : Mirabel (Moana & Judy), Isabela (Rapunzel & Pocahontas) , Luisa (Mr. Inc & Ralph), Dolores (Camilo & Elsa), Camilo (Genie & Maui) & Antonio (Clawhauser & Bagheera)

• Finding Dory : Destiny (HD & Ariel), Bailey (Triton & Destiny) & Fluke&Rudder (GMN & SN)

• Inside Out : Bing Bong (Joy & Clawhauser)

• Luca : Luca (Ian & Alberto), Alberto (Barley & RK) & Giulia (Honey & Luca)

• Turning Red : Meilin (Nick & Anger), Miriam (Joy & Meilin), Abby (Anger & Priya), Priya (Go Go & Disgust) & Tyler (Disgust & Finnick)

• Wreck-It Ralph : Taffyta,Rancis&Candlehead (Vanellope & HDL) & Sour Bill (Disgust & Ralph)

• Zootopia : Gazelle (Clawhauser & Bogo), Flash (Nick & Dash), Mayor Lionheart (Scar & Mr. Big) & Gideon (Judy & Nick)

• HDL : Huey, Dewey & Louie
  • TP : Timon & Pumbaa
  • HD : Hank & Dory
  • GMN : Gerald, Marlin & Nemo
  • SN : Simba & Nala
  • RK : Russel & Kevin

I don’t think they’ll add him to the game. Tadashi’s dead.

what about the villains? they also dead

This game name is Disney HEROES… not VILLAIN (:

don´t worry already dead in real world, but bring back in internet world.

different timeline, they didn’t died.

1 Like

Also, Tadashi died before Baymax and the others got their suits and weapons. (Though you’d think Hiro would be wearing his.)

Anyway, I’d like to see Elisa from Gargoyles, and maybe Xanatos and the rest of the gargoyles as well.

And since we have Darkwing, Gizmoduck, Megavolt, and Quackerjack already, I’d like the rest of the Justice Ducks and Fearsome Five - Stegmut, Morgana, Neptunia, Negaduck, Bushroot, and Liquidator.

Maid Marion and Little John would be nice too.

I kinda pictured Luz having friendship campaigns with Ian and Aladdin and Amity having friendship campaigns with Luz and Peter Pan.

1 Like

ok do you right. okay. captain poole you are right.

who Monterey Jack´s Friendship?

stay tune on next heroes in June 10

good and how about Cassandra?

1 Like

well and about Malina from The Emperor´s New School?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney