Heroes you want to see in Disney heros

I want to see Pocahontas! 1533473087940|370x500 This is what I think she might look like.
Stars: 2
Roll: support
White skill: Indians, Pocahontas’s tribe of Indians run across and shot arrows
Green skill: Grandmother Willow, a branch falls on the enemy
Blue skill: Animals, the animals she has befriend help you battle for 15 seconds
Purple skill: Colors Of The Wind, the wind flows through and heals everyone
I think she would be a great hero. Who do you think would be a great hero?

Why didn’t the picture work?

Can you move this to your Peter Pan thread? So that people aren’t confused on what thread they can respond to.

I will do you have any suggestions for Pocahontas?

Okay I moved it if you have suggestions for Pocahontas can you put it on the other thread?

I want to see Donald duck

One I would like to see is Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable. I know you’re more focused on Movie characters than TV characters, but still. Other cool ones to see would be Elsa from Frozen, Lilo from Lilo and Stitch, Maybe Hector from Coco, I’ve seen alot suggesting Hercules, Maybe some of the BH6 characters, and hey, maybe some of the Wannabe supers from I2! Voyd would be a really cool one! Maybe Moana since you have Maui in there.

1 Like

I would really like to see some less popular movies added, like Treasure planet.

3 Likes

I’m hoping for Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet.

2 Likes

ARIEL PLEASEE

2 Likes

The cheshire cat! (1951)

1 Like

I think Fallapart Rabbit and Bonkers D Bobcat would be fun to have…

1 Like

I think Lewis from Meet the Robinsons would be pretty legit

1 Like

I want all hero! Everyone

2 Likes

I would love to see Jessica rabbit in the game i think it would be cool to have different characters in the game. White skill: kiss blowing: kiss would give damage to enemy. Green skill: I’m not bad : Jessica would flaunt her hair and body flattering enemy’s stunning them for a short period of time. Blue skill:stunning songtress: Jessica would sing on a microphone and would heal all hero’s on there team. Purple skill : Jessica would throw her pink purse at other enemy’s giving big amounts of damage. Role: support. Collection: charm That’s how I think Jessica would be if she was in the game cause I would love it

1 Like

Dig from up
Chip and Dale
Roger Rabbit

1 Like

Doug from up, bolt, mater, autopilot from WALL-E, burn-e from WALL-E, thumper, Bambi, lady, tramp, Pinocchio, jiminey cricket, the Siamese cats from lady and the tramp, chitty chitty bang bang, Mary Poppins, the incredible mr.limpet, flubber, the nutty professor, Dumbo, flounder, Sebastian, Quasimodo, demona from gargoyles, cruella, pongo and Purdy?, Inspector gadget, penny and brain, doctor claw, doctor Nemo, headless horseman, Herbie, old yeller, shaggy dog, aristocats, Oliver and company, Pete’s dragon, the black hole robots, Popeye, I mean seriously this is Disney I could do this all day

Slinky Dog got my vote.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney