HEROOVERVIEW:Oogie Boogie

dialogue_oogie_boogie

Oogie Boogie
Role:Tank
Position:Front
Trial Team:Yellow

I suggest U don’t play anything dice related with oogie becouse he will for sure finish u.

He is a really nice tank and a good scare hero so let’s take a look.

Skills:

White Skilk: Quite a Fright

Passive: Oogie Boogie’s basic attacks deal fantastic damage instead of normal damage.

Active: Oogie grins a terrifying grin, dealing X amount of damage to all enemies, scaring all enemies for 17 seconds, and healing himself for x amount of HP.

•The skill plays similar to Sulley’s white, which also deals deadly damage and a good scare, but unlike Sulley, Oogie heals himself when roaring, which makes him tedious for people trying to shut him down, and the scare comes in handy with the red and purple skills.

Green skill:Snake Eyes

Oogie Boogie throws a pair of dice at a random enemy, dealing X amount of damage to them. The dice then roll above the enemy and, if Oogie rolls two 1’s, they are dealt X amount of damage. The dice will continue rolling each time he rolls two 1’s, dealing X amount of damage to the enemy until the enemy is KO’d or Oogie does not roll two 1’s.

•The dice is one skill that enemies dread if oogie gets lucky, oogie can easily wipe heroes out with this skill if the dice rolls long enough, but even if not, it still deals a good amount of damage.

Blue skill: Weak With Hunger

Oogie Boogie eats a handful of grubs, healing x amount of HP and increasing his max HP by 374600.

•This is what makes oogie a pain to shut down, with the amount of healing oogie does with this skill, it becomes stupidly hard to finally finish him off.

•**Purple skill: Spooky Shadows

Oogie Boogie takes 60% less damage from enemies who are scared.

The damage reduction is reduced against enemies above x level.

• This doesn’t affect the team, but it does make oogie great on a scare team, because of how many scares he and others do, oogie could potentially take barely any damage.

•**Red skill: Unfair Play

Enemies deal 25% less damage while scared.

When “Snake Eyes” succeeds on a roll to damage an enemy, Oogie Boogie gains 68688 max HP for the rest of the wave.

The damage reduction is less effective against enemies above X level

Additional Stat Boosts:

• +X amount Max HP
•+X amount Skill Power
•+X amount Armor

•The perfect skill for scares, the damage removal is very useful, and this also makes oogie a pain to shut down, due to the amount of max HP he is going to gain, and the boosts are also very good.

Now let’s talk about his disk

Frendship disk:
Randall Boggs
A Hardhat Bet
Scared Enemies Slower

•+ X amount of Armor to Oogie Boogie and allies
•+X amount of Max HP
•Scared enemies’ attack speeds are reduced by 37.5%

•this disk is good i must say, but it isn’t anywhere as good as Hook, the slow is pretty average and the boosts are pretty much the same as hook, just no SP boost.

Captain Hook
Deadly Dealings
Long-lasting Skill Power

• +X amount of Max HP to Oogie Boogie and allies
• +X amount of Skill Power to Oogie Boogie and allies
•+X amount of Armor
•Each time that Oogie Boogie uses “Snake Eyes,” Oogie gains 7.5% more skill power up to 150%;This buff lasts between waves.

wow, just wow is what it only needs. The buffs can come the most useful in a team situation, and pairing him with Nick will become a massive SP boost.

Cons:
whilst oogie is hard to kill due to healing and can wipe out heroes with no problem, he isn’t perfect like any other hero.

1. He is quite a slow attacker.
    • A easy way to fix this is with speed up some heroes that can help are Li Shang, Goofy, Animal and others.

2. If he is knocked back to the back, he needs to walk all the way to the enemy line-up, which means he wont do anything for some time

3. He is very vunerable to things like Charms and Freezes.

• A way to fix it is using a Hardy giver like Li shang(with red skill), Linguinni, and some others. Other way to fix this is with DonaldDuck for debuff eating.

Conclusion:
Oogie is a great scarer and does some really good damage and a really good example of a “tank”.

This was made in collaboration with: >That 1 guy with discord

Hope y’all like it.
Feel free to comment and let’s respect each other.

1 Like

don’t get mad I’m just speaking the truth.

These overviews and “how to’s” are just a like grab. You are just stating the obvious and you say every character is great even people that aren’t the best… It just doesn’t have a lot of effort in my opinion, it’s just rapid-fire and annoying. Now how you and the rest of you at least take a good 12 to 48 hours thinking about and study the character instead of posting a rapid-fire thread and expecting a lot of likes.

I just had to get that off my chest.
3 Likes

Hi!!!
Tnx for the feedback.

1. I don’t do this for likes

The why I’m doing these is to help new people in the game that can have questions of some heroes. Maybe to the most experienced players all ready know the info but we can’t forget new players.

2.I would like to know what can I add to not make it seems so rapid fire or like I did not put tough into it.

I’ve only down 3 overview as of rn and I’ve taken the feedback to improve everytime. Soon I’ll be updating the overview that I have done with a Stat area to review and talk if the stats are good or not.

editing stuff in to make it seem like you put effort isn’t the same as putting in actual effort.

It basically me making the effort and you taking the credit

1 Like

I’m trying to learn how to make them better. I do put tough into it but I’ve only done 3 so there still a lot to learn for me.

A way to make them better is to put a lot of thought into them and study the character instead of stating the obvious.

Respect your opinion.

But as mentioned before. I make the review for new players. So what’s obvious for experienced players is not obvious for new players.

I put tougth into them.

Tnx for the feedback!!!

I’m planning on making a guide on how to make a helpful hero guide due to the uprise of these rushed guides. Hope it’ll help, might not be today though but definitely tomorrow.

5 Likes

He’s just having fun, I don’t get why you want to take that away from him. Let him do what he wants, and if you don’t like what he’s doing, that’s fine, a opinions a opinion.

We aren’t taking away his fun we’re just being honest.

Well I feel like the honesty was a bit hurtful.
I’m just saying this from how I saw it

1 Like

A spam cop? I’m sorry but just because @Spam_Police replies to a topic doesn’t mean it’s considered as spam, it’s still a forumer.

^^^^^^^^^^^

1. Understand I make reviews for New players not experienced players. Repeat The audience I’m trying to target is new players. That’s why what may seem to u basic/not needed/simple would be helpful for new players.

2.I put tough into each and every review I make.

3.Lets get back on topic.

Tnx for the feedback!!!

Also you think I made this whole account to take away his fun? No. I’m here to stop or at least try to stop the spam. I’m not considering this as spam I’m just replying that I’m working on something that may help him and others. I still focus on others.

If anything sounded harsh then sorry, but we are just trying to help.

1 Like

Well I just think that he doesn’t really need help, it’s just his output on heroes. Sure it won’t appeal to the experienced players but the newer ones might understand the heroes a little more

1 Like

I know, either way I still want to make the guide, so guides like these can go the next mile in helping hundreds of new players on this forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ok then, go ahead and do that, no one will stop you :grin:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney