Hi Guys It’s my 13th Birthday / AladdinCarpet concept

Leo please, I know it’s you. We all know it’s you. You are not 26 or 13 or any of those other ages that you claim to be, you don’t have any bullying brothers, and you are obviously not in college in any way.

Look, I understand you want to be here but you have to understand that places such as this has certain rules and we, as a community, are expected to obey them.

You seems like a nice kid but please try to understand that you are too young to be here. And even if you are old enough, you broken the rules by making alts to evade your suspension. Just know this, none of us don’t take pride in repmanding children. So please, don’t make this harder then it needs to be.

ok, i was 12 last year, I can’t not be honest, i will tell you that, it’s me leo, it is rude to not be honest, but i’ve got some inspiration from other disney concepts, i have to confess it’s me, i’ve learnt more things and understand the key to concepts is…look i’ve tried to upgrade the concepts so don’t worry, I’ll try and get better, and hey who knows? And also, there is a movie, i am starring in tim burton’s Stuck under the roof (2027)

1 Like

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

though yes, your concepts have improved a lot. you are still evading your suspension which is against the rules. and it’ll probably happen again. obviously you will continue making accounts and it’ll keep happening. but there is a reason that you need to be 13 on here. it is for your own good so please wait.

oh and lil ruby, you did a good with the 2.0 update for you, actually you deserve hearts :heart:! Your so cool

I’m my cruella concept, I put “perfect” in, try and guess please

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt??? I did not understand what you even said right now expect its something about you’re concept.

it is, lol

🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦you know what forget it.

it is about my concept

Wait a second… I thought this topic said you’re 26th birthday not 13th birthday.

i am sorry, but i was the spammer, leo the lion, i had to put 13 in because that’s my true age, i can’t just hide my own identity

That what you’ve been doing this whole time.

i suck at it :joy:, i know, sorry :disappointed:

finally my favourite, spark!

But you also shouldn’t. Don’t try and make another alt now, that won’t work. Just move on to other things.

2 Likes

oh…i’ve got work today! Sorry, best not be late for my movie

🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦you just said you are 13 you can’t work at the age of 13.

:skull::skull::skull:

1 Like

i meant movie

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney