Hi, New Player here!

I’m new here but not new to the game. Been playing the game for at least a week. I would like some tips to help level my team up. I hope I have fun here! (And yes I am a Brony…)

2 Likes

Welcome @Rainbow_Dash_VIII! I shake you by the hand (although I can’t, if u know what I mean).

For leveling up? Follow the daily quests and gain team XP. Alternatively, if you are at level 41 or above, you can get a chance to unlock the mega Mart where u can buy team XP.

For heroes, raiding is an option to gain XP drinks and level up heroes. You can also go to the port to fight and get rewards.

For skills, try to make sure you can save enough gold. When you’re out of options, buy gold!

Welcome to the forums. I am not the best person to help out with this, but if you shared your top heroes and server, I am sure we can help you more.

Hope you stay and have fun with us. I no longer play this game but I stick around and make concepts, which I always suggest people try to do.

Welcome once again! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lolz, I see what u mean. I ain’t trying to make it an “RP” profile though, just my favorite character from my favorite show… thanks for the tips too! I will always be happy to get more is there is more!

Also what do you use to buy the team XP? The diamonds?

Something that really helps boost Team Level in order to continue to level up heroes is doing the quests - as many of them as you can.

Find a good guild with the double team xp perk, that can last you until up to level 100 depending on how far they’ve leveled it up. Joining will also open up Surge, Guild War, and Guild Crates.
Surge is good for getting gold, and grants an okay-ish amount of tokens to buy hero chips with each day. War will give you war boxes, which let you choose your reward from a couple of choices unique to each box. Helpful tip, it’s better to choose memory and war tokens when you’re offered memories and chips, unless they’re for a hero you want to build. Guild crates are compete garbage outside of hero chips.

Few tips on team building:
Power creep has not been handled well, so almost every new hero will be overpowered. At the moment, the Cheshire Cat is one to look out for, in addition to Ian, Maximus, and Lock Shock & Barrel. They all have crazy damage, so you’ll want to have a support with defensive buffs on your team.
Timon & Pumba, Li Shang, and Joy are all popular options, although they’re starting to fall behind a bit. Keep in mind that there are two damage types (Normal and Fantastic), so enemies with a certain type of damage can sidestep some buffs. For example, my team has outstanding Armor, so Normal damage more or less bounces off. But since it has no Reality buffs, Fantastic damage is a death sentence. :grimacing:

You’ll also likely want someone to boost Skill Power or Basic Damage. When a number in a skill is blue, having more Skill Power will obviously increase it’s power. When the number is orange, Basic Damage will increase it and Skill Power will have no effect (with a few exceptions). Basic Damage will also increase the damage of your hero’s Basic Attacks. A few good heroes for boosting both: Tron is good for increasing the SP of your frontmost ally, and will also protect them from negative status effects. Maximus is an incredibly durable frontliner, and has a sizeable BD buff in his white skill (and a large SP buff once you unlock his Red, but that’s eons away for you). Yax can cover healing duty and has a BD buff in his easy-to-acquire Frozone disk, but he’s only useful up until around level 90.

If you’re unsure as for what your team should look like, you can always go into Rankings and plagiarize one off of the top Arena or Coliseum players. That’s what I did, for the first few months.

Finally, an explanation of a few stats that confused me when I was new:

Stat Effect
Reality Reduces Fantastic damage by a static amount
Armor/Reality Negation For every point of it above an enemy’s level, your hero will ignore that % of Armor/Reality. Example: a hero with 100 Armor Negation will ignore 20% of a level 80 enemy’s Armor.
Normal/Fantastic Crit Like negation, except % chance to crit with a damage type. When the % is over 100, the attacks will always crit and also have a chance to super crit. For example, a hero with 210 Fantastic Crit will always critically hit a level 100 enemy with Fantastic damage from skills, but will also have a 10% chance to super crit.
Conservation % of energy a hero saves when they use their active. 10% Conservation = 100 energy left over.

I hope this helps! Sorry for crushing you with a wall of text that was probably intimidating, I tried to be thorough. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

It’s ok, thanks for the tips, though yes it could be tough to remember all of it… unless I write it down. It’s a lot to write down though.

1 Like

It should be easier to remember as time goes on :grinning:

2 Likes

You can also bookmark my post using the banner icon to the right of the “reply” button. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

When I go to the mega mart to buy a team xp it says that I have 60. But I cannot figure out where they are so I can use them. Any ideas?

Team XP is basically used for levelling up. Each level has a maximum before u reach the next level. When it says u have 60, which means u have 60 Team XP which accumulates until u reach the next level. When u level up, generally, stamina is given as well as increasing stamina regeneration capacity. (After it reaches the max, the number will turn green. And from there, stamina cannot be earned from regeneration, only from using free stamina given daily, buying stamina or using stamina consumables.)

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney