Higher level trials: dont remove previous bits!

Just today i had to run low levels to get sugar rush utems and some peache to craft badges for alice… wasted like 300 stamina on low level chapters again…

2 Likes

I really hope they consider this…

2 Likes

Up… pls consider…

2 Likes

It would be the right thing to do, but not the most lucrative. Of course they want you to run out of badges and stamina, how else will they force players to buy the stamina and badge deals?

Well…there is your answer…

1 Like

If you aren’t going to do it, why not just reply and say no?

1 Like

Again at 110 and orange4 with all the new heroes and badges sometimes i roun out of stuff… and still no one consider this thing about add more stuff to trials…

1 Like

Same over here I am just annoyed pls fix @Perblue

Please, guys, don’t forget about this…

New level on trials… very poor choice for the new dropped bit…

1 Like

I can’t say about Red and Yellow team trial because I don’t have them today. But about Blue team, they offer what I need… at least, what my Nick needs

Also, I don’t think they would take this request into consideration…

They have tons of other badge bits we have to farm through campaign, why can’t they give us some more with team trial :frowning:

This post is in the perspective of promoting heroes to orange

The issue I have with trials is that they do not give out something necessary for many heroes… Triton’s Trident bits. The only good things they give are bits needed to craft the Mickey Mouse Club Badge (which every hero needs) and Mysterious Journal bits… which requires Triton’s Trident bits to craft the Mysterious Journal badge.

2 Likes

You can’t really criticise the trials for not dropping 1 specific bit that you happen to need, lol.

The overall criticisim of the drops is still very valid - in general, they are not particularly useful ‘high-ticket’ bits, and having to do a low level just to get needed blue bits is ridiculous.

There are other bits needed to promote heroes to Orange like Close Shave bits, Winifred’s Spell Book bits, Hunny Pot bits, Gummibeary Juice bits, etc.

1 Like

Yeah, and all of these are way more ‘needed’ items than the ones actually offered in the trials. That’s representative of the problem :c

3 Likes

It’s been so long but could you guys please consider this, @Polaris?

1 Like

Agree its ridiculous

2 Likes

Please @Polaris this will make a point in trials

1 Like

I think this old post is worth reviving.

@Polaris pls consider this

This is like a red flag :triangular_flag_on_post: to us gamers…to be honest I can’t see the Peaches :peach: Badge no more lol

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney