Higher level trials: dont remove previous bits!

So going up with trials each new difficult level add some new bits but remove the older ones… its ridicolous that at lv 100 i cant sometime craft orange badges due to not having blue bits… each trial level shoul add something new but not removing old bits… its just hard to farm the badges required at lv85+ and this way we are forced to either farm low chapters (wasting stamin so then not having enought to farm higher chapters) or use lower level trials (getting less purple orange buts…) thats is really a nonsense. Please change this thing

24 Likes

Did you make this Post in the past again ?
I think your idea is fantastic

2 Likes

No never made this maybe someone else did i dont know… i have this problem since i passed lv90 monhs ago… i have inventory full of stuff but mo blue or old purle bit to craft… insane…

1 Like

Ok then it was another gamer !
I think your idea is great and I support it.

1 Like

Thanks, i think those things shouldnt really happen… makes me laugh sometime when i cant craft due to peaches or beetle butnow this is happening too often…

1 Like

I have 600+ trousers but no peaches :peach:- I am with you

Same here. Got hunreds of some purple/orange bits and 0-10 of older blu and purpple…

1 Like

Save them for a contest !
Greetings from Germany :de:

I will !!! :joy::joy::joy: have a nice day! Greetings from italy :it:

I think I made a similar post a while ago :slight_smile:

It’s really annoying to have to intentionally raid below the max level your capable of to get the badges you need.

1 Like

I love this idea. I recently spent a lot of time farming low level blue badge bits. It feels like a definite waste of stamina when you also need Orange bits.

3 Likes

Ah now I remember we talked. It’s really a hassle to go and search for those low lvl. Badges

Funny! They probably read this thread and today made a deal with some of those old badges :joy:

1 Like

Up!

Hope someone in perblue will read this!

1 Like

Or if implementing this is not possible, I would like triple rewards for difficulties four or more below the current tier.

3 Likes

Thats a good idea. If someone need to repaet very low level trials 3x rewards each time!

2 Likes

Totally agree. It would be best if high team trials consist all of low team trial bits. I don’t think this will hurt the game, so please consider @Polaris.

1 Like

It is possible to do this. This is how it was in DragonSoul.

3 Likes

That gives me hope. I’m to the point now where I need to spend a couple thousand stam on several low level bits. Feels bad.

1 Like

Please consider this option @Polaris.

It would be great if this happens in the future update :slight_smile:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney