Hire mercs in Friendship Quests

I think it would be cool, especially now that friendships are unlocked at higher levels, if we could hire mercs for friendship quests. For example, I never leveled up my Stitch because I focused on my main 15 for coliseum/arena/GW fights. Now working on Beast-Sulley disk, I find I’m having to spend precious resources to level up Stitch just to succeed. I can’t afford to use resources so silly-nilly. Hiring a merc would help. Perhaps a level cap could help so as not to make it too easy.

Thanks for listening to my suggestion.

3 Likes

I mean, if you have the Core 2 (Beast and Sulley) fully leveled up to match the opponents, I think they can carry the battle themselves. But then again, maybe that’s just me.

Yeah leveling up the main two helps a lot. My strongest is Stitch and now in the missions with Stitch it’s pretty easy since he’s so strong. The Stitch/Maui friendship was hard since my maui was weak. But after leveling maui up, it was easier.

1 Like

I can not agree more. I so hope they would let us hire Merc in friend campaign. Some times, the heroes they give us are just so terrible…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney