Homer J Simpson (Somewhat likely concept)

Name: Homer J. Simpson

Quote: “Mmmm , Donuts!”

Role: Tank

Team: Yellow

Stars: :star: :star: :star:

Battle Badge is charged when: Reflect is applied to 2 heroes.

If Charged: X Skill Power, X Max HP , and increased Attack and Movement speed by 50% for 5 seconds.

Entrance to battle: He stops driving and gets off of his car.

Victory: He shouts Whoo-Hoo in excitement.

Defeat: He says D’oh.

Basic Attack: See Passive

Skillset:

White Skill: Donut Chase: Passive: Instead of having a basic attack, Homer eats a donut causing enemies to gain 2 stacks of Donuts and healing him for X HP. Homer can have a maximum of 10 stacks of Donuts.
Active: All of Homer’s friends come looking for his donuts, removing all stacks of Donuts and causing a stampede and running through each enemy dealing X damage plus X damage and stunning them for 1.5 seconds per stack of Donut each enemy has.

Green Skill: Crate Delivery: A crate comes to Homer , while spilling donuts on each enemy and causing them to gain 5 stacks of Donuts and then healing Homer for X HP , gaining 350 Energy, and gains X Armor.

Blue Skill Donut Heal: Homer eats all of his donuts at once , healing him for X HP and gaining Reflect for 9 seconds. Reflect returns the damage this unit would have taken by 100% back to the attacker. Reflect can’t be dodged.

Purple Skill: Donut Fever: “Donut Heal” now increases Homer’s Max HP by 80% and grants him 5 stacks of Hardy. This buff is less effective if the highest enemy is above level X.

Red Skill: Forbidden Donut: If Homer eats a donut from his basic attack or from “Donut Heal” , he takes 10% of his Max HP as damage, but he gains one of the following effects:

25% chance of 80% of his basic damage as Reality

30% chance of 70% Max HP as Skill Power

Or a 40% chance of 60% Skill Power as Armor.

Any of these buffs is less effective if the enemy is above level X.

Additional Stat Boosts:
X Max HP
X Skill Power
X Reality

Friendships: Homer J. Simpson and Mr. Incredible:

Campaign: Right and Wrong
Mr. Incredible noticed that Homer was strangling Bart, so Mr. Incredible taught Homer how to be a good parent.

Allies: Maximus, Mulan , and Wasabi.

Disc: A Tale of Two Dads:
All of Homer’s allies now heal 15% of what Homer heals.

+15% per star
X Armor to Homer and allies
X Reality to Homer and allies

Homer and Clawhauser:
Campaign: Donut Party:
Homer and Clawhauser decide to throw a donut party for everyone in The City.

Allies: Ian Lightfoot, Barley Lightfoot, and Cheshire Cat.

Disc: Let’s Party: “Donut Heal” now grants Homer and his allies 20% Armor and Reality equal to Homer’s Skill Power.

+20% per star
X Skill Power
X Max HP

9 Likes

Also which disc is better? And post all feedback.

• Mr. Incredible
  • Clawhauser

0 voters

What does “Donuts” do? Like does it slow enemies?

Probably just a stacking debuff that powers up his ult. Like how Disgust’s unique buff doesn’t do anything until she gets a certain number of them or uses her ult.

Does he have a limit of Stacks ?

Nope. No stack limit. So sort of like Winnie the Pooh but with a twist.

I feel like there should be because then the Stun would be too OP

Maybe a 10 stack limit, I mean that is a 15 second stun

Ok. I took your advice. I added a 10 stack limit.

1 Like

Also, a bit late, but I wouldn’t mark this one as a “somewhat likely” concept. Sure, Disney owns Fox Studios, but they’re a few degrees of separation too far away for the Simpsons to make it into the game, making this an Unlikely Concept, in terms of categorization.

Fox was confirmed to be possible to be added…

What? how is that possible simpsons to be in the game and one last thing Simpsons is for a older audience

1 Like

Tbh I’ve always wanted homer in the game because he’s one of my favorite Disney characters but I still think that concept needs a bit of sprucing up…

Please don’t revive dead topics.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney