How can I celebrate my Avatar, Borders & skills on discourse?

Ok… Here is another avatar we haven’t celebrated.

7567_2

With the flames darting up the legs makes me want to call them
“HOT PANTS” :slight_smile:

Any other suggestions?

:crown:
:angel:

PS That could hurt!

Liar liar pants on fire

(wow this phrase sounds a lot like a little kid saying it)

1 Like

I am gonna stay away from those, that is Fred’s boxers…and he wears them for at least 4 days straight. Idk how people found this one, but I am keeping my distance. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Whoever wears that for four days should be FIREd!
image https://i.pinimg.com/originals/31/92/51/319251829f7dc7395028e3fd07eae42a.jpg

1 Like

Ok here is another avatar to celebrate.

7486_2

How can we celebrate this Dragon looking coin?

I am JUST now seeing some symbols in the coin’s birder

1 Like

Yeah I noticed those symbols on the rim of that coin too. However I have no idea what they represent.

Most likely Chinese symbols, no way to know what they mean, maybe @TherMasterStitch can translate? althought it might not be the right kind of chinese…

1 Like

I tried chinese, but it didn’t work

Who knows?

I don’t think it might even be Chinese! The bottom one looks like it could be the uppercase sigma symbol?

2 Likes

Yeah it’s all Greek to me too!

Well, the symbols look like gibberish to me. I mean… not the symbol itself, but the way Disney used it.

Just guessing, if I were gonna have symbols there and all that, surronding a dragon, I would have them meaning what dragon stands for in Chinese.

Strength, Power, luck, courage, tenacity, and Intelligence, enthusiastic, and confident.

To be fair, that is eight, and it might make sense, especially as this medallion comes from the move Mulan, and Mulan herself certainly displays.all if these qualities.

:grin:

This is where I got this from.

2 Likes

Quite interesting, Thanks @Champion_David for sharing the Chinese Dragon information.

2 Likes

Well… Since it’s Halloween let’s celebrate this Top Hat as it’s from a rather spooky & creepy guy!

7507_2

Let’s enjoy celebrating Halloween while staying safe! Always check your candy & watch out for cars!

Again:

:jack_o_lantern: HAPPY HALLOWEEN

DC0BB6FB-C7E2-4E7E-98B9-C0A19C59691E

Hats o ff to you @Queen_Kate I like this badge!

1 Like

A perfect hat to hop from place to place :frog:

2 Likes

I don’t like my avatar…

You can go to your profile & change your avatar now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney