How can I celebrate my Avatar, Borders & skills on discourse?

Nah I wouldn’t do that you might “flag” me your a regular!

lol
:angel:
PS I got a problem too!
When I go to the emoji section & try to click on them they won’t work. Does anyone know why I can’t use them?

2 Likes

Haha! No, I won’t. I give you permission to call me that.

About the other one, what do you mean about that? The emoji doesn’t show when you click it?

1 Like

No they show when I go in there but when I touch one it’s like they don’t pop up. It like they are deactivated or something.
Idk
If I want to use an emoji I have to type it in myself.

1 Like

Lemme check. :crazy_face: :sweat_smile: :exploding_head: :money_mouth_face:

Hmmm i think it is working for me. Is the problem sttill continuing for you??

1 Like

Yes, are you on an android?

1 Like

Hmmm No. I am on Firefox tablet…

1 Like

I’m on an android phone.

2 Likes

Emojis work fine like a whistle 4 meh. :grin::laughing::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

AHHHHHHH!!!

I decide to try to change my pic, and this is what I get? Now i am like @Kinokan

I was original before. Should I switch it back??

1 Like

It is entirely up to you. Tbh I liked what you had before better but trying something new doesn’t hurt.

2 Likes

Now, you and Kinokan are now employees of the Monsters Inc. Kinokan may be Sulley and you were Mike. Or maybe you want to be like Randall?

1 Like

@Champion_David Only if you want me to pop your Ballons!

3 Likes

Pls switch back. I don’t want 2 get confused again. Just like @KayIa & @Polaris profile pics get me so confused. :persevere:

3 Likes

@Drone_IX I know we can’t pop @Champion_David balloons any more however we can. Kick his can now!

lol j/k

5 Likes

I liked the original one better, but if you like yourself as Kinokan’s lookalike, stay as Champion David 2.

5 Likes

Ok, Imma change back. I do not like being a kinokan lookalike. No offense to Kinokan…

5 Likes

@Champion_David pop :tada: :balloon: you do want your Balloon popped!

Welcome Back!

3 Likes

Thanks it feels good to be balloons again :relieved:

makes lightning strike the umbrella

8 Likes

I’m baaaaaaack! Couldn’t get into my account until today. But now I’m here to stay like a tree stays in place.

6 Likes

Haha! Welcome back! Hope your roots keep you firmly attached to this…uh…Muddy …no…uh…dirty… :thinking:

This mountainous forum! :grin:

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney