How can I celebrate my Avatar, Borders & skills on discourse?

More like rooted to this island!.. since palm trees are mainly on islands like Hawaii and I love Stitch?
Wow after so long of not making puns, I’m a bit rusty. Hopefully @PawpsicleSticks doesn’t get his sink rusty! Boom I’m back!

6 Likes

Welcome back @TherMasterStitch you’ve been missed.
We need a few more coca"nuts" around here!
:angel:

3 Likes

Q: What do you call a carbonated coconut?

A: Coco-cola

6 Likes

Don’t make me offended! My bark is worse than my bite!

6 Likes

That one was bad.

What did the dog say to the tree?

Answer: bark

3 Likes

What can be said about my Avatar?

2 Likes

@Champion_David
What can be said about my Avatar?

:crown:

1 Like

Well, I suggest that you should flip your umbrella most of the time. The parrot may not want to see the world upside down 24/7.

4 Likes

I think you’re barking up the wrong tree because my joke was great

6 Likes

Hmmm I am stuck on it. :wink:

3 Likes

Got it! (20 characters)

1 Like

Haha I just realized you have a parakeet as a pet and your avatar has a bird on the umbrella handle as well! You must like birds huh?

6 Likes

Wow! Now that you mention it, she must be coconuts on birds :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I just face palmed (tree).:wink:

6 Likes

Yes, I like the Blue Bird of Happiness badge too! It was a favorite seen of mine in an old Shirley Temple movie! I really liked the part where she went back in time & visited her deceased grandparents. It must have been a Disney movie because the “Bluebird of Happiness” ended up in this Disney game. If anyone has information about the movie or badge? Please enlighten me/us. As it will still be on topic by celebrating our avatar/badges & how they derived from Different Disney movies old or new.

Thanks

2 Likes

I thought it was Mary Poppins umbrella?

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2534/8132/products/original_20mary_20poppins_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1554660673
Yep, it is. You can kind of see the bird handle in the pic.

2 Likes

If you don’t have an answer to this thats fine, but when did the movie come out and can you send me a link of the movie? I’m a big Shirley Temple fan along with older movies.

2 Likes

Yes the umbrella is from Mary Poppins. However the parrot on the umbrella is not the Blue Bird of Happiness. That’s from an entirely different movie.

angel:

3 Likes

Oh I know what badge you’re talking about! I’m fairly positive that’s from Song of the South. On the song Zip-a-Dee-doo-daa, one of the lyrics is Mr. Bluebird’s on my shoulder. It was one of my favorite songs as a kid.

6 Likes

http://www.wearemoviegeeks.com/2014/02/blue-bird-dvd-review/

Here are two links.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney