How can I celebrate my Avatar, Borders & skills on discourse?

Yeah, I used to listen to Disneymania as a kid and loved this song.
2 Likes

I don’t think so. The badge is called, The Blue Bird of Happiness. Not the Bluebird on my shoulder. However it may be connected somehow.

:angel:

1 Like

Idk. According to google, bluebirds have been a symbol of happiness for many people for many centuries. “

“It is one of many popular songs that features a bluebird (“Mr. Bluebird’s on my shoulder”), epitomized by the “bluebird of happiness”, as a symbol of cheer.”

1 Like

Yes, I know that too. Even Indain tribes have denoted about the Bluebird. However we are talking about Disney useing the (Bluebird of Happiness) in their programming & ultimately the (Bluebird of Happiness badge in this Disney game) sure Bluebirds have been adored forever. But when, whear, what Disney program did the badge Come from?

2 Likes

Look! It’s a Disney Classic.

3 Likes

Yes but Dident that show up in the Shirley Temple movie back in the 40’s first & dosent Disney own the rights to that movie now.

2 Likes

Well if I’m reading this Wikipedia correctly, that Shirley temple movie was owned by 20th Century Fox which just bought by Disney this year. Considering this badge and game came out last year in 2018, I would have to say the blue bird either came from Song of the South or Cinderella? But I lean more to the former, esp since the Fandom website for Disney Heroes say it’s from there. But idk hopefully we get a definitive answer one day.

6 Likes

Sounds reasonable. Good job on researching. Although I do have One question.
In the song did it actually use the words “Bluebird of Happiness”? Just asking because I don’t recall the song.

2 Likes

No I don’t think so, but it’s the closest so far to the badge so :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

135_2
This is a picture of the badge titled
The Bluebird of Happiness

2 Likes

@King_Simba_VIII nice avatar!

items_flyaway_umbrella

2 Likes

I thought it was like this.
IMG_20190506_144718

3 Likes

You so silly!

lol that’s funny!

3 Likes

Better not make the queen angry, right?

3 Likes

First Reply by Email.

2 Likes

BRUCES_BADGES

Anybody know what this badge is all about?

2 Likes

DISCARDED_TIARA-0

This is the avatar I want!
Hopfuly judging by the hint @Polaris gave us, when speaking about the autobiographer badge stated they >>>>>>
"left that one intentionally. Changes are coming later this month that should make that one achievable. :wink: "

So consirning the upcoming possibleity of achieving the autobiograper badge with the next update?

I just “might” be able to get them both! The avatar & the badge! I’m keeping my fingers crossed!

2 Likes

I guess it’s from “Finding Nemo”, the badge name mentioned the main shark(Bruce, I guess, in Russian he is Bugor) :joy:

3 Likes

Thanks I saw Finding Nemo however I didn’t make the connection.

2 Likes

It’s the badge that I really want as an avatar. It’s called a Cherry Bomb.
items_cherry_bomb
I have 40 avatars, but Cherry Bomb is not one of 'em. :pensive:

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney