How can I celebrate my Avatar, Borders & skills on discourse?

Aww not being able to post gifs makes me blue!

5 Likes

So, getting back on :footprints: track!

What can we post about this Avatar? I’m really interested as here on server 16, we are soon to get this Evil Queen, thinking about letting my alter ego sport this Avatar.
ff858d475b5bb7b656e9c40c7b42169d287d93d1_2_200x200

:crown:

2 Likes

To be fair, How can I celebate my Avatar on discourse? is a one reply topic.
Now it’s turned into more of a community discussion thing. Oh, the funny things that happen

2 Likes

this is fine…
Don’t have any better ideas, sorry.

2 Likes

Hmmm looks like someone has a firery temper…

3 Likes

Not really but comeing from a Dragon Soul background I must admit I actually love Dragons! And with this as (HerHighness Herself)'s avatar might work out quite well. However I’m still undecided. Can anyone tell me more about the hero/toon that comes with this Avatar? Pro’s or con’s?
Or maybe a little background on the avatar?

:angel:

1 Like

Dragon Fire
Maleficent transforms into a dragon and breathes fire, dealing damage to all enemies in an area.

This is what I saw with the avatar/badge however remember I have never seen this really happen in a gif associatiated with choosing this for an avatar.

1 Like

7595_2

Here’s another interesting Avatar what is this one? And what’s it all about?

1 Like

Magica De Spell, the main villain of Ducktales season 1! That’s her shadow form.

3 Likes

@Queen_Kate, I thought that was Mushu when he become evil. A tiny evil dragon.

And the shadowy figure, I always think of Elastigirl becoming an evil woman.

Oh, what’s wrong with me? I always think of the good ones becoming evil. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Unlike Stitch that had a high badness level then became good!
image https://media1.tenor.com/images/6b4b9d3bd54d4db76a3b3489cdc1659d/tenor.gif?itemid=3562812
PS. They’re at a to quote Nani “fakery laui” on the beach so the gif and avatar are kind of related.

5 Likes

I can’t be leaf there’s still so many badges that we don’t know what they are referring to! I have a feeling perblue and @Polaris will never tell us!

1 Like

Goofy is a front-line Tank hero. Goofy will be the June sign-in hero on all servers .

This avatar will be cool too!
And to have another Tank? Wow, I like that, we need a good tank on s16.

In my humble opinion

1 Like

You know who I be leaf would be a good tank? Tank from Lilo & Stitch!
image https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/stitchipediaalilostitch/images/3/3d/586_-_Tank.png/revision/latest?cb=20180210045349

5 Likes

Yes that disco avatar would be a ball to have! And I think Stitch agrees!
image https://i.pinimg.com/originals/17/c3/cc/17c3cc6c907b85797e6eb8eacdcd0022.jpg

5 Likes

Avatar borders are organized into tiers; purchase a cosmetic border from Tier 1 to unlock access to Tier 2 borders, etc. Avatar badges require a certain number of mastery levels in a collection to unlock; once unlocked, they can be purchased for Mastery Tokens.

I noticed this about avatar borders, this too is an interesting addition to the game. And since it will be part of our avatar or at least the borders of our avatars they will/should be fair game on our topic as well.
I’m wondering if they will be allowed to be worn here on the forum? I doubt it, however I don’t know what they will look like either. But at least our conversation material can expand somewhat as they do have the word “avatar” in their name & we are celebrating our avatars so why not the soon to get “avatar borders” as well? Any examples or ideas as to what they will look like?

2 Likes

That’s a good question to ask @Polaris. And even if they aren’t added here, we can still use them in this thread/say what our borders are in the game. Can’t wait to unlock these borders and expand our avatar ‘Ohana like Lilo and Stitch did with the experiments!

5 Likes

I wonder if we could unlock avatars via forum badges? (achievements)

That would be pretty cool. :smile:

3 Likes

I give out avatars four thumbs up! Because Stitch is able to have two sets of arms (so four).

5 Likes

In the future, maybe they could give the regulars some borders for staying active at the forums instead of attaining another title.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney