How can I celebrate my Avatar, Borders & skills on discourse?

What’s one of Stitch’s favorite shows? Looney Tunes! (Because his badge says “beach tunes”).

1 Like

Hmm four arms is good…

Now you can reason with four hands…

Lemme know if you do not get the joke…

1 Like

Lol I don’t get it. I’ll just relax on the beach here and wait for you to explain it.

Well, cuz some people weigh pros and cons…

On the other hand, maybe it wouldn’t be a good idea to reason this way.

But on the other hand… :wink:

2 Likes

I think you mean on one hand, but on the other, but on the other, but on the other!

I’m just stringing this thread together! (Since ukulele has strings. This can also have a double meaning: I’m stringing (putting together) this comment thread but a thread can also be a string). Eh not my best one. I’ll just have to practice my playing and pun making!

5 Likes

I can’t wait for the anniversary update Wednesday! Stitch is excited too; he’s even playing his ukulele for us!

5 Likes

Hey, @Polaris, are you gonna add the cake avatar that was the present today to the forums?

4 Likes

I think adding the cake avatar would take the cake!

5 Likes

Yes, the cake would be taken!!! I hope it is added so we can all take some cake.

4 Likes

Yes I was trying to somehow post a copy of the cake avatar to this thread. How can I celebrate my Avatar And can’t make a copy to post!

1 Like

I hope the cake avatar is added soon! That would be sweet! Stitch is almost one with the 1 cake in the logo. He needs more!

1 Like

Shush.

10 characters

4 Likes

تاباللللزرتبخبذردلذتبتبپعلتلاخلدپهعمنذدذپپرتزنلدلرردبااللپددااتت

I’m just gonna stay here and glow.
I’ll use string shot to those who will disturb me. I wish to become a Metapod soon. :bug:

3 Likes

Hehe, Pokemon reference I see ;-).

I guess you might eventually become a Butterfree after you become a Metapod :-).

Yes, I loved Pokemon since 1999.

I want to evolve into a Metapod but I can’t find a cocoon badge. And I am the Butterfree now, do you mind being a Beautifly instead?

Added! :musical_note: :birthday:

8 Likes

8573_2

Here it is Happy Birthday to Disney Heroes Battle Mode!

Thanks @Polaris

:crown:

3 Likes

Yay! Now I’m the king of cake too! Though I guess there is another cake avatar I could have used instead of waiting…

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney