How can I celebrate my Avatar, Borders & skills on discourse?

I’m already dead, I’m basically invincible I think

2 Likes

Stitch isn’t immune to water at all. He can not swim remember?

7641_2

Your, right @CowardWhisper8 it’s time to move on to another avatar! So everyone, Please explain what we know about this one!

:crown:
:angel:

ME trying to hold back but I can’t resist laughing.
20190614_154728

3 Likes

It’s based off an old silly symphony cartoon where skeletons came up from there graves and danced with each other and made tunes

3 Likes

I’m a Disney nerd…

2 Likes

Actually, he doesn’t fear water anymore. Yes he feared water because his molecular density is too great, but in the series he overcame the fear. One experiment they encounted was Spooky which took on a persons greatest fear. Stitch feared water but Lilo taught him to sing Aloha Oe if he’s scared. He did and he survived Spooky’s “water” form.
image https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/stitch_versus_watery_spooky.png
image https://sa1.narvii.com/6854/1fd2dde3b187ac7ef654a652d6e74f807e59d2ac_00.gif
Also yes he feared water and couldn’t swim before but he was still indestructible.

Also I’m taking about stitch my avatar so it’s on topic

Isn’t this on topic? It’s not a reaction on a specific post but in general.

1 Like

Isn’t it on topic since I’m referring to both @CowardWhisper8 and mine avatar?
Don’t worry, your topic won’t get flagged. Not on my watch! If it gets closed people will feel blue.

1 Like

Do you want me to light up my Cherry Bombs. and throw it at @TherMasterStitch?
tumblr_mneq9iDQfd1r0ux83o6_r1_250

3 Likes

Your little bombs won’t hurt me! And I love cherries! Also let me play a tune on my ukulele to lure you to sleep. Jk sleeping and driving is dangerous

Then I will send multiple Jack-Jacks to seize you so you won’t mess this up.
20190614_160345

1 Like

You know for a long time I thought that the thing under the cherry was a hand instead of whip cream, am I the only one who thought that?

4 Likes

WHAT?! Never thought of that… never.

4 Likes

Well now your making me look crazy lol, I always thought each spiral of the cream where like fingers so it made me think it was a hand

3 Likes

Well, it’s not me who said it… Olaf did.
tenor%20(4)
At least you know now.

4 Likes

I give them some coconut cake which they love even more than cookies. They turn on you.

Now that that’s settled. I’m going go listen to some beach tune!

Thanks Olaf…

1 Like

Jack-Jack comes back to the couch to eat ice.
tumblr_pffy1kulTP1vgzd4so1_r1_400

3 Likes

Good. He eats ice. I listen to my music with my ukulele on the beach.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney