How can I celebrate my Avatar, Borders & skills on discourse?

Honestly the GIF makes it look like Jack-Jack spit out the cake when the GIF repeats

2 Likes

Do you think we can use sort of “bad” jokes here? Because my orchestra teacher had a good joke for string instruments, but it might be a bit inappropriate?
Oh well, I’m just gonna go play! (Both instrument and the game)

1 Like

It’s so sunny today at the beach! Can I use @Queen_Kate umbrella?

1 Like

Do not use my can and @Queen_Kate’s umbrella in the same sentence! :worried:

3 Likes

Why can’t I?

Cuz expression darkens you just cannot.

3 Likes

How mean?! And to your friend?!
image https://media.tenor.com/images/beffa2b2a648012376ad9bc859a6540b/tenor.gif

5 Likes

No, you can’t use my umbrella! You might Rob @Champion_David from all that worldly treasure in his new avatar & try to hide it under my :closed_umbrella: umbrella

:crown:
:angel:
PS what exactly is this Avatar again?

Oh yes, as per @TherMasterStitch (Your avatar is loot of a thousand worlds)

Screenshot_2019-06-15-03-28-51-2

2 Likes

Screenshot_2019-06-15-03-28-51-1

Also a while back we were speaking about borders for our avatars & this is one of my first-ever I wish we could use them in the forum. Can anyone else show their Game Avatar & border.

4 Likes

In what chapter of the campaign can we get this loot?

1 Like

I still don’t have a border, not even one of my three accounts.

1 Like

Really? I was hoping to be able to have it in the forum too! But alas we cannot. Maybe this would be something we can ask @Polaris if we can ultimately wear ours in forum or maybe there could be one for a badge in forums?

1 Like

This badge is called the Loot of a Thousand Worlds.

A reference to one of my favorite disney movies, Treasure Planet.

3 Likes

While that might be cool, I am satisfied with just being able to change badges.

4 Likes

Yes! Stealing from @Champion_David and hiding it under your umbrella is the perfect crime!

5 Likes

@TherMasterStitch However if you think about it. Loot denotes it was stolen in the first place! Loot from 1,000 worlds. So just maybe if we take it from @Champion_David it would be recovering stolen goods. That would make us heroes! I wonder if there is an avatar we could use as justification to take David’s loot?

Maybe we better wait & rob/recover the stolen loot in another thread

7 Likes

So what you’re saying is we should take the loot? Well stitch and I are very smart so we could definitely do it. And you have a crown so you’re a queen; will you pay me or Knight me for my service?

1 Like

@Champion_David hey both of our avatars are out of this world!

3 Likes

No, @Champion_David has a new avatar & we need to celebrate it & just keep in mind that it is “loot form 1,000 worlds” we will have plenty of time to steal (cough cough) recover stolen goods!

Screenshot_2019-06-15-03-28-51-2

2 Likes

Yes, we have a lot of time to steal! And stitch might’ve already stolen some of David’s stolen loot!
Stitch%20GIF https://media0.giphy.com/media/wileuM8pUUNDG/giphy.gif

Ooooh knighting!
Do I get a crown like stitch?

https://www.pinclipart.com/picdir/middle/170-1701325_stitches-stitchedit-freetoedit-crown-pixelheart-stars-lilo-y.png

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney