How can I celebrate my Avatar, Borders & skills on discourse?

I have now successfully stolen all of @Champion_David loot of a thousand worlds and hidden some and gave the rest to the poor. @Queen_Kate for your help and advice that we can take David’s stolen loot, here’s a new crown to replace your tiara.

You know, we all talk about @Queen_Kate’s Tiara, but where is my crown? I’m just as much royalty as she is, so I think I deserve some Royal Jewels.

4 Likes

MAMA MIA! I can’t believe I forgot about you! Here’s a crown; it’s worth a good penne!

5 Likes

@TheSpaghettiKing do I get a free lifetime worth of pizza pasta and lasagna for your new crown?

No, that would be very expensive. However, you do get a free vacation to the Spaghetti Kingdom!

3 Likes

Oh, I love pasta! Can I have some spaghetti, too? The meatballs in your spaghetti avatar looks so tasty! And these two dogs love your spaghetti, too!
giphy%20(20)

4 Likes

Sorry but why is this being liked more than like any other post I have, specifically on this thread. It was made months ago :joy:

4 Likes

People loves other’s failures. :japanese_ogre:

4 Likes

So it seems :weary:

Don’t worry @Champion_David. I liked your post months ago

True! Why do you think we like fail compilations on YouTube?

1 Like

Fine. I wanted unlimited spaghetti but going to your kingdom is fine. Will there be coconut cake and coffee for stitch?

Most likely! My kingdom loves eating a variety of food, but we always resort to spaghetti for food when hungry. Spaghetti is simply too important to us.

4 Likes

Yummy! When can I come? Also I expect shell pasta aka the best type

Well, I want a stack of pancakes now! Where is that avatar now?

:crown:
:angel:

Pancake

5 Likes

But not too much, otherwise rabbit will EXPLODE!

2 Likes

1235 comments here. It’s almost like a Fibonacci sequence. (It’s a math thing.) I think Jumba (Stitch’s creator) likes math.

Well, it’s the summer. Who needs math? Let’s go to the beach!

3 Likes

You’re going to build a sand castle? But in your avatar, Stitch plays music!

4 Likes

Stitch has two sets of arms. He can do both!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney