How can I celebrate my Avatar, Borders & skills on discourse?

I’ve taken back more of @Champion_David’s loot and hiding it at @Queen_Kate castle! I also had @Drone_IX fly away with some! @NCTzen_Haechan I will buy many shakes with cherries on top! And @KayIa I will buy many of those cake pops for breakfast!

Why was this flagged? All the references are to the people’s avatars?

1 Like

Just to let you guys know, I felt bad with those flagged posts of mine. I don’t wanna leave this thread forever like what I did in the Collections thread, so I won’t exist here for a while. And I’ve changed the setting from watching to tracking. I’ll come back when my heart is ready. :broken_heart: :broken_heart: :broken_heart:

Well, NCT isn’t you. And if you’ve been flagged over 100 times, you may want to rethink your actions, because that’s nothing to brag about.

3 Likes

What did the ukulele say to the horn? You blue me away!

What do ukuleles… oh! The pun is based on Stitch!

1 Like

No, people flag you because you’re often rude about it.

what you think about yourself is important, however if you view yourself in an inaccurate view of yourself, then perhaps it would be better for you to listen to those around you.

I cannot read you like a book :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hmmm I could go for another shake. It’s hot at the beach. Kind of like my ukulele mixtape!

You know it’s ironic. In real life, I actually hate the beach lol. But my avatar loves it!

2 Likes

@Queen_Kate want to help me steal the crown jewel from the stolen loot?

Get it because your avatar is a crown/tiara?

At least no one wants to steal my journals. It could help unleash Weirdmaggedon 2

Screenshot_2019-06-10-12-28-25-1-1

I found this one, does anyone have any ideas what this avatar/badge is all about?

:crown:
:angel:

1 Like

Sid’s toy from Toy Story 1, it’s even wrote in badge description.

2 Likes

Thanks, @Musketeer but I don’t have the badge Or its discription. I had to make a screenshot & crop this badge to get its picture.

1 Like

Here.

2 Likes

Screenshot_2019-06-10-12-28-25-1-1

Well here is another avatar/badge we have open for discussion.

@Musketeer Since I’m on server 16 & just made the level cap of TL90 I can’t explain what these TL110 badges are. However it is really fun finding out. Thanks for your input!

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Wow that sounds cool, a super fan! I wonder where in Disney world it came from?

Maybe it means fan as a person that really likes Disney or otherwise no telling!

Just a thought!

1 Like

There are so many badges we don’t know about or where they came from!

3 Likes

Regarding the Super Fan avatar: I am a super fan of Disney especially Stitch and Pooh!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney