How can I celebrate my Avatar, Borders & skills on discourse?

Glomgold: No, TREASURE IS THE REAL TREASURE (he said this in the DuckTales Reboot Ep. 1 “Woo-oo!”)

@Champion_David is your sand castle better than @Queen_Kate or @TheSpaghettiKing castles?

1 Like

You decide that.

:wink:

4 Likes

Hmmmm the stairs outside aren’t safe. I could trip and fall. Yeah stitch would save me but safety is important.

2 Likes

Its is all just for looks :wink: thwir is an elevator inside :wink:

3 Likes

Great! The beach is sunny! We will come in and stitch will play his ukulele for us!

2 Likes

@TheSpaghettiKing spaghetti kingdom was great! @Queen_Kate can I come to your kingdom? I’m sure like stitch it will be out of this world!

1 Like

Yes it will be fine until high tide that is!

:crown:
:angel:

The tide is high but I’m holding on! I’m gonna be your number one!

I loved that song!

2 Likes

It’s not my Kingdom, but I can show you a picture of my (Direct Ancestor 40 generations) Castle.

I took a screenshot of his place on the MyHeritage again I have never been there & lay no claim to the castle. Only that he is my 40th generation direct ancestor thru his daughter.

:angel: It’s good to remember our ancestors.

Screenshot_2019-06-22-23-56-01~2-1

2 Likes

These r ur ancestors?! Wow! Dang.

7 Likes

No, you decide that!

PS we all love to daydream

1 Like

I want to go to the @TheSpaghettiKing Kingdom I think it’s the bomb! His is probably the best because we all can truely enjoy eating spaghetti even though we are near or far!

I think I’ll go get some now!

7716_2

:thinking:

I haven’t posted in this thread in a long time. I guess our supply of time/clock/sink puns has run dry.
Should I change my avatar? I’ve always been the Time Drain, but it doesn’t fit my name very well. Or maybe I should just stick to changing it (and my name) on holidays only…

No, please you are the one that over time has continued to stay true to his time draining skills. Don’t let those that bother you prevail. You past the test of time!

Our friend @PawpsicleSticks please keep on ticking our one constant figure.

PS You are more constant then anyone of us. Always remember

“Only time heals a broken heart!” And let your troubles drain away!

7668_2

3 Likes

But time’s not always good. He’s always making The White Rabbit rush to the kingdom.

2 Likes

It’s time to make for puns for your avatar! I may be a bit rusty! Well I’m drained of energy! I need to sleep later

1 Like

Hey, the only thing that’s rusty is your Ukulele skills. I keep clean! :wink: :violin:

2 Likes

Stitch always practices so I’m not rusty, you are! And that’s a violin so you’re definitely rusty!

sssssSSSHHHHhhh

There is no Ukelele emoji
4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney