How can I celebrate my Avatar, Borders & skills on discourse?

:3rd_place_medal:bronze for effort then

1 Like

Close enough!

@PawpsicleSticks

lol. @TherMasterStitch If you don’t like that? Here have a :guitar: guitar!

:crown:
:angel:

Can’t please anybody these days!

3 Likes

Hmmm guitar is good. And I don’t mind but stitch is very picky!

3 Likes

I’m wondering the same… I have this lollipop or whatever it is! I’d rather see some Disney hero characters for profile pictures/badges whatever they are lol.

2 Likes

Ah how sweet, I would too! :wink:

I would rush to pick Finnick for the fprums if I could :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Orange you glad it’s summer?

I am but I hate the heat. It’s so hot!

5 Likes

Has anyone gotten Anger or Bo Peep to purple yet so they can use them as their avatar?

What would happen if Stitch and Anger met? Maybe a lot of chaos? Would Anger think pineapple on pizza (Hawaiian pizza) is as bad as broccoli on pizza?

Hawaiian pizza is amazing, and this is coming from a picky pizza eater. But I do remember you saying something about dipping some vegetable (broccoli, I think) in chocolate fondue a while ago. That would be worse than on pizza. :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

@PawpsicleSticks I see congratulations are in order, for getting your clock back to keeping

regular time & continuing to drain our time! Here on celebrating avatars!

Glad to see you back to your regular self!

👑
👼

Lol the chocolate fondue was a joke

Oh come on! Regular again? Aren’t the requirements 100 days only flagged up to 5 times? Well that sucks. Guess I am back to the most liked (liked as in likes. As in I have over 1K likes) non-regular

Well I hope the avatar issue is fixed. ‘Cause I’m changing mine straight away.

Gives Death stare, I’m srry wot?

(Dis was a joke lol, u can like hawaiian pizza all u like, just don’t take my joke 2 seriously)

1 Like

Don’t let it’s name conceive you, for it is actually… CANADIAN

(No joke)

Stitch and I are not going to the beach today! We’re watching Toy Story 4! I can be-leaf they made a fourth one!

5 Likes

DO. NOT. SPOIL. IT.

Please?

1 Like

Thanos is in Toy story 4.

(Lol, fake spoilers r fun 2 say :joy:)

3 Likes

Real Spoilers

The enemies came from Kinder Joy.

2 Likes

Sure… a doll can totally fit in there

Yeah, Lotso also came from Kinder Joy.

Whew! Finally finished reading the entirety of this thread! This thread is long! Who knows how far it’ll go! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney